the thread about nothing...

this must be the last one on earth, there's no way anyone seen one of these lately :lol:
I saw one a few days ago. My brother and I noticed it right away because it looked brand new, straight out of the dealership new. Some older guy was driving it and I’m guessing it was his first car.

Lol l was watching this vid when all of a sudden a screenshot of NT popped up, good thing dude didn't have the site name
Screenshot_20220627-204351.jpg

all i grasped is push that weight,..stay in school or whatever....get ur $$ up!...
so u literally can caca on these hooahs....

What happened?
person was missing a lot of personal info that would normally identify him. method of payment was thru 3rd-party app that is vulnerable to financial information theft which the person was trying to convince me of doing the transaction. the cherry on top was the person became so insistent to have me register to it. he never answered when I prefer cash on hand or thru financial institution's e-payment method. I never replied back but reported him immediately for possible scam. btw, this was thru facebook marketplace.

person was missing a lot of personal info that would normally identify him. method of payment was thru 3rd-party app that is vulnerable to financial information theft which the person was trying to convince me of doing the transaction. the cherry on top was the person became so insistent to have me register to it. he never answered when I prefer cash on hand or thru financial institution's e-payment method. I never replied back but reported him immediately for possible scam. btw, this was thru facebook marketplace.
forgot to mention. he used a picture that doesn't look the type that would be buying stuff like that. :rofl:

Hot af out here bro & I'm loving every second of it. I enjoy heat & 🌞...best time of year imo. I've legit turned 3-5 shades darker from about 30 days ago :lol:
not much a fan of hot weather. but I appreciate the sunshine. I can go really dark within a day, that's why I avoid the sun as much as I can. women dig the dark complexion but I don't like it personally for some reason. my fair complexion does already look light brown chocolate beside my wife who has a milky white complexion. spending a day in the sun would turn my chocolate complexion into coffee.

Phoenix. And if he does, that would be insane imo
Yeah, That’s probably the one spot I think he would benefit the most from.

Hot af out here bro & I'm loving every second of it. I enjoy heat & 🌞...best time of year imo. I've legit turned 3-5 shades darker from about 30 days ago :lol:
Same here, lol. Beach weather for us in SoCal 🌞

Back
Top Bottom