the thread about nothing...

my biggest complaint about phones now is that they dont last. the main issues they always have is irreplaceable battery (intentionally done) and hardware wear and limited software upgrading or slowdowns.

Theyll last. I know Apple had the whole throttling issue and stuff but im an X now and I know people still on the X also, my cousin JUST upgraded from her 6S not too long ago, and are fine. It wont be the quickest (but certainly now unusably slow), have the best battery but itll be fine.

Only on an X since my 12PM broke but usually I like to upgrade every other year anyways.

Theyll last. I know Apple had the whole throttling issue and stuff but im an X now and I know people still on the X also, my cousin JUST upgraded from her 6S not too long ago, and are fine. It wont be the quickest (but certainly now unusably slow), have the best battery but itll be fine.

Only on an X since my 12PM broke but usually I like to upgrade every other year anyways.
that is good then. I'm on an S20FE and hopeful that it would last for 3 more years as it fits my needs and is really amazing. great gaming phone. great still and video camera. great speaker and display for movies. I have noticed since I've gotten it 2 years ago that the battery life seemed to have decreased. while I can get it serviced, the fees could be quite on the expensive side and sometimes, I don't want other people messing around with my phone or access it considering our phones now have all the valuable and confidential information in it. I missed the time where we can just go out and buy a battery replacement rather than have someone pry into our phones just to get serviced.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: @ those photoshops. Gonna show them to my bro.
He'll def get a kick out of it, lol.
I wanted to get the next iPhone.. Last iPhone I owned was the iPhone 4s..

If I want a Samsung phone again.. I want the fold.. I currently have the note 20 ultra combo..
I had an iPhone way back I think it was the i.Phone 3 & never liked it. Been an Android guy ever since. The fold is good you'll like it. Note 20 looks good too.
My 12 Pro Max broke, well just the screen and im being cheap/lazy fixing it and im using my old X now. Honestly not that bad, its a bit slow and the battery is meh, but I like it. If I didnt value the camera so much id rock out with this til it really is no good anymore. Ill fix my 12 eventually or just wait for the 14.
I looked into doing the same for fixing the screen on my Galaxy S10 which I'm still using but the 1st place I went to said $300 for an aftermarket screen & the Samsung store in Roosevelt Field Mall said $350 & it would be OEM parts...it wasn't worth it to me in comparison to the deal I got for the Z flip so I decided w.e. I'll just upgrade

He'll def get a kick out of it, lol.

I had an iPhone way back I think it was the i.Phone 3 & never liked it. Been an Android guy ever since. The fold is good you'll like it. Note 20 looks good too.

I looked into doing the same for fixing the screen on my Galaxy S10 which I'm still using but the 1st place I went to said $300 for an aftermarket screen & the Samsung store in Roosevelt Field Mall said $350 & it would be OEM parts...it wasn't worth it to me in comparison to the deal I got for the Z flip so I decided w.e. I'll just upgrade
the replacement parts prices + service are just so crazy that one would rather buy a new phone.

I was debating between this and the Z-flip. guess I know now what to get on the 4th.
Get this, it's an awesome phone. I'm going to watch some Youtube videos on it's features later today. And I still haven't ordered a case for it yet...gotta do that today too. I checked out the Z-flip as well while I was in the Samsung store but it pales in comparison to the Z fold. The Z fold alone is worth it for the size of the screen when unfolded

Also, when you buy it don't buy it in person buy it online through Samsung.com...you'll get a MUCH better deal. All that other stuff I got- watch/band/Youtube premium/Sirius was free online only. In person they won't give you any of that so keep that in mind.

I was really feeling & wanting to get it in silver but they don't make it in silver with the 512GB memory. Silver one is limited to to like 250GB & only black finish comes with 512GB...strange 🤔

my biggest complaint about phones now is that they dont last. the main issues they always have is irreplaceable battery (intentionally done) and hardware wear and limited software upgrading or slowdowns.
Yeah man they do that **** on purpose + slow down or totally stop sending out software updates & that brings the phone to a very slow operating pace & to a point where they know the consumer will just say screw it & get a new phone. I hear Apple does the same to it's products.

the replacement parts prices + service are just so crazy that one would rather buy a new phone.
Exactly this. Before you know it parts/labor/tax/driving to the mall burning gas you're already in it for like $500 & for just another $500-$700 more you can get a brand spanking new phone 🤷‍♂️

50CC1C27-0C26-4E86-86BA-17ECA0F0E989.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom