the thread about nothing...

:lol:

CDEF3876-7F6B-4BCE-8F36-113669FB9FB5.jpeg

Found these bad boys earlier. Good price and they should clean up good after they’ve done some time in the washing machine. Love this colorway and will be putting some walking miles on them 👍

FAC5A731-7DF1-48D9-8466-98297A3BDD83.jpeg
5559E261-F180-4BA5-96C1-312C9F026341.jpeg
the DMX10s are possibly the only Reebok shoes I would wear for performance. these are comfortable. there is another reebok shoe which I forgot that felt like pillows. but aesthetically, these are better.

the DMX10s are possibly the only Reebok shoes I would wear for performance. these are comfortable. there is another reebok shoe which I forgot that felt like pillows. but aesthetically, these are better.
The OG’s with the actual air transferring back and forth worked beautifully. Unfortunately these new retros don’t feel the same, comfy but not the same. These days I just drop in some aftermarket insoles and make my shoes comfy no matter what.

There was a scene in Halloween Kills where he was surrounded by everybody on the block.
They were literally executing dude in the middle of the street with bats and shotguns and he still survived :lol:
Let’s talk about it
That literally were I had to cut it off and that’s not even the beginning of the dumb **** that whole town was doing

Micheal was in custody Damn near all his life
But yet knows how to fight like a 300 Spartan
Like none of that **** makes sense
I understand a house with two people inside

But you mean to tell me he was able to take out the towns fire department night shift

***** man

Let’s talk about it
That literally were I had to cut it off and that’s not even the beginning of the dumb **** that whole town was doing

Micheal was in custody Damn near all his life
But yet knows how to fight like a 300 Spartan
Like none of that **** makes sense
I understand a house with two people inside

But you mean to tell me he was able to take out the towns fire department night shift

***** man

I’ve never seen any of these films but this is an absolute shambles.

44094529-2CDD-4704-B6F8-7574758E5589.jpeg

I’ve never seen any of these films but this is an absolute shambles.

44094529-2CDD-4704-B6F8-7574758E5589.jpeg
Season of the witch was something different t I would have hate to see it in theaters at the time

Rob Zombies version started off great it’s still one of my favorites but the second one was completely ******* stupid

Just like I feel about this newer version
The first one is great then they just **** up the sequel but at least this one gets the trilogy treatment
I’m certain both of them will die

Back
Top Bottom