the thread about nothing...

Took an at home covid test and came back negative :pimp: will take another one wed since that will be 5 days since I was first exposed to it
1658818497155.gif

How did it go

“Ok sounds good I guess” :lol:

I got a job interview tomorrow before work, I’m over this seasonal construction stuff. People aren’t made to work 16+ hours a day.

We had 4 guys walk off the job last week and one caught on fire today so yeah…

Used to be a good place to work but like every place it seems now adays they try to grow without the staff to do it and drive it right into the ground.

Hope it's a negative bro. You'll be good if you're vaccinated. Keep us posted.

For sure would be worth it. I'm itching to see what my Challenger can do. I dropped 11grand in engine mods last Dec & gained some good power so def want to let her rip in a controlled environment. Smh, plenty of NY'ers doing the same **** & shutting down bridges & streets to act a fool with their rides- absolute ideocracy in public. That feeling of the engine roaring through your chest must be so adrenaline pumping. Posted a link of my cars exhaust from my channel- check it out. https://studio.youtube.com/video/Y0DwIhocgAg/edit

Nice! ever since I got mine cammed I have wasted so much gas letting it sit in idle lol

Since there was some discussion about the Halloween franchise on here recently, it's been played out since the '80s when they had many sequels. It was always the redundant premise with Michael Myers succumbing to gory outcomes in each one but somehow still alive in the subsequent movies.

What's worse about the sequels released within the last few years with Jamie Lee Curtis reprising her role is that they did that "retcon" crap where they disregarded the previous events and connections with the previous movies to establish new storylines and scenarios with the newer sequels.

Like it's ridiculous how she's alive in the newer ones when she was killed by Myers in a sequel from the early 2000s. It's pretty much impossible to omit that because the movie was made and released where viewers saw it.

I actually just learned that "retcon" is a shorthand for retroactive continuity. That crap will never work because movie watchers have the storylines and scenes seared in their eyes and minds from seeing the previous movies.

Since the jersey scene has low-key made some what of a come back, I’ve noticed I don’t find any more steals on the older M&N jerseys on ebay anymore. From like ‘05 - ‘12 is where my collection skyrocketed.

I was finding stuff for the low during that period too lol

It's hard for me to say if jerseys have made a comeback because I've always been into them myself as a sports zealot.

But I agree it's pretty much impossible to find really cheap deals on eBay that existed during the 2000s nowadays. My worthless collection piled up bad during spring 2004 to early 2005 because I stupidly thought I was getting steals by overpaying around $100 on average for jerseys when I could have just been patient by waiting for the sellers to relist them and hold out for lower prices. I was stupidly impulsive during that time.

What was worse about me getting those jerseys was that I was stupidly getting size 3XL & 4XL jerseys. I was definitely conforming to the 2000s way too oversized dress style during that time. But I was fortunate I was able to get rid of all of them by 2019.

resale market is too competitive right now and pricing is stupid high. there is really no profit and consider selling at a loss especially with GR releases. if you have some of those grails or limited edition or D/S pairs, those are the ones that you can make money off. I don't feel bad for them resellers taking those big Ls.

The resale market is saturated with uneducated/ignorant resellers because too many of them have the same general release stuff. They're just too ignorant to realize making $10 to $20 per sale on that type of typical stuff is more work than money. They're just blindly ignorant because they see little money as profit regardless of the number.

It's only worth it if you can somehow get the limited stuff at a reasonable or a favorable price since supply will be low and demand will be high for them, which drives up prices. That's clearly the opposite with the general stuff where supply is high and demand is lower, which devalues prices.

They deserve to take the losses due to them not understanding the concept of supply and demand and basic math.

First person to ever drive a car was a woman.

Karl Benz started working on the horseless carriage at the age of 15 and completed it by 25, thanks to Bertha Benz who not only funded his efforts but stood up against the Government and the Church because she believed in her husband and his life's work.

Bertha served as a field tester, contributing to the design of the Motorwagen by adding wire insulation and inventing leather brake pads to supplement the wooden brakes when they failed. Moreover, she identified several key areas of opportunities – such as the fuel line design – that Karl later improved. In addition to her contributions to the machine’s design, Bertha helped finance the development of the Motorwagen. She would hold patent rights under modern law, but as a married woman, she was not allowed to be named as an inventor on the patent at that time.

Now that's one hell of a woman!

Last edited:
Very nice ride zmaqbool zmaqbool 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yeah, the video played right away. I think @picasso swerve wasn't logged in to YouTube so it asked him to sign in. Anyway, you got some serious work done in there but good security with re doing the head gasket. It should run you for years to come. Are you thinking of jumping to E85 fuel? I’m not sure if it’s you’re daily driver but I’d do it if it’s a weekend car.
Thanks bro. Ohh that makes sense- need to be logged in. And yeah the head gasket should last a long time. When I took it into the shop my car only had 3,746 mile's on it & I asked my guy there that the stock head gasket should suffice since the car has super low mile's but he said it's better to replace it & start the increase in power with an OEM head gasket that has 0 mile's.

Each head gasket costs just $65 so no reason to cheap out on it. I've never considered an E85 conversion- what exactly is the advantage in running E85? Know a lot of gearheads make the switch in their hotrods. And yeah it's not my daily...it would bleed me out on gas :lol: my Maxima is my daily which also ain't the best on gas, lol.

Nice! ever since I got mine cammed I have wasted so much gas letting it sit in idle lol
Lol that's what it's all about- the choppy cam. If i remember correctly you have the grey R/T Challenger right? Not that it matters when it comes to a muscle car but out of curiosity what is you MPG avg? Mine is between 6-8 on a good day(mainly local driving) & I was doing some spirited driving on some backroads recently & it showed 3.3mpg avg 🤣.

You're from NC? How's the Chally doing- any new mods or plans for upcoming mods? Dodge is going electric starting next year 😔 what do you think about that? Cars will come equipped with fake exhaust soundtracks :rofl: ...what a damn shame

Each head gasket costs just $65 so no reason to cheap out on it. I've never considered an E85 conversion- what exactly is the advantage in running E85? Know a lot of gearheads make the switch in their hotrods. And yeah it's not my daily...it would bleed me out on gas :lol: my Maxima is my daily which also ain't the best on gas, lol.
Oh for sure, especially when you’re doing that much work on the engine. It’s one of those “while I’m in here I might as well” type of things. Easy insurance.

E85 is dope because you get lots of power once you have a proper computer/dyno tune. All those mods you just did will be amplified even more. The E85 gas is slightly cheaper but the downside is....gas mileage. Reason? Because you need to add bigger injectors/fuel pump since it requires it. E85 is more stable a gas and reliable to the engine.

“Ok sounds good I guess” :lol:

I got a job interview tomorrow before work, I’m over this seasonal construction stuff. People aren’t made to work 16+ hours a day.

We had 4 guys walk off the job last week and one caught on fire today so yeah…

Used to be a good place to work but like every place it seems now adays they try to grow without the staff to do it and drive it right into the ground.
Good luck

Crazy how workplaces can change. I feel like the last few years you always mentioned it was a chill job and you liked it for the most part.

She is whatever she wants to be. P Present

200.gif

I'd just like to take a moment to thank all the pioneers who paved the way such as Vybez Kartel, Sammy Sosa, Rachel Dolezal, and the countless other PretendIans, Fauxto Ricans, and Afraudican Americans out there.

Though most of you are nameless - because of you the Transracial Era is here! :lol:

Note: Blackface is still out though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom