the thread about nothing...

Nickelodeon
Ah, makes sense. I hardly watched cable back then.

Blueberry muffin? I tried that too. Apparently there are other limited edition flavors. But I've also tried various flavors from Japan so the novelty isn't there for me anymore.
I don’t remember too well but it was definitely blueberry, haha. This one shocked me just off the crazy color. I grabbed this one and Strawberry/dark chocolate. Both were good!

What other flavors have you tasted?

6fhjimo5fvc91.jpg

Blueberry muffin? I tried that too. Apparently there are other limited edition flavors. But I've also tried various flavors from Japan so the novelty isn't there for me anymore.
Same, there's a Japanese Crepe/Convenient store that has all of that crazy **** and almost every single thing I've tried has been solid. Cost Plus World Market also has a bunch of candies from overseas.
20220125_174420.jpg
20220125_174409.jpg
20220125_174400.jpg
20220125_174357.jpg

Ah, makes sense. I hardly watched cable back then.

I don’t remember too well but it was definitely blueberry, haha. This one shocked me just off the crazy color. I grabbed this one and Strawberry/dark chocolate. Both were good!

What other flavors have you tasted?
The blueberry muffin in this packaging that I got from a liquor store is the one I tried most recently. I am assuming it is the same one you got. But I think I've also seen a blueberry and blueberry pie flavor from other parts of the world.
hsy-404292_1.png

In the past couple years I also had these, but think these are all discontinued.
61itaqkgZJL._SL1080_.jpg

strawberry-kit-kat-lede.jpg

61uIsrD8eIL._SL1002_.jpg

I've also had these Japanese flavors and others. They have several hundred flavors and counting.

KitKat_003_1200x1200.jpg

The blueberry muffin in this packaging that I got from a liquor store is the one I tried most recently. I am assuming it is the same one you got. But I think I've also seen a blueberry and blueberry pie flavor from other parts of the world.
hsy-404292_1.png
That’s the one! Yeah, it was good. Super jelly you’ve had the pleasure of tasting the other ones, none sound disappointing.

I’d like to see if they’d do a banana+chocolate version

that sucks especially if they grew out awkwardly.
Luckily this one grew normally. But the one I have on the bottom is sideways in the x-ray. It's gonna have to come out in the future.

How are you feeling? Was it a normal removal or impacted type. I’ve had 3 removed. My fourth one pushed out but didn’t affect my teeth besides the regular “pressure” discomfort.
Initially Doc said she might have to crack it in pieces cause there's not much there. But she was able to get it out in one piece. It was quick. I just took the gauze out an hour ago. Everything still numb. Eating soup & fish right now then gonna take the antibiotics.

Initially Doc said she might have to crack it in pieces cause there's not much there. But she was able to get it out in one piece. It was quick. I just took the gauze out an hour ago. Everything still numb. Eating soup & fish right now then gonna take the antibiotics.
You have a good dentist. I’ve heard of some making things worse and having the patient stay in longer than needed to. Get well soon my dude 👍

Luckily this one grew normally. But the one I have on the bottom is sideways in the x-ray. It's gonna have to come out in the future.

good for you. I remembered mine sprouting out when I was attending the university. I could feel them ripping my gums, all came out at the same time. it was an agonizing 3 days and suffered possibly the worst migraine and had to stay in the infirmary for days. pain meds were useless.

You have a good dentist. I’ve heard of some making things worse and having the patient stay in longer than needed to. Get well soon my dude 👍
some are good and some are terrible. I remember when I had a molar removed back in highschool which wasn't completely uprooted. it was only after a decade when I realized that a part of the tooth was still inside of an already fully healed and closed gum was causing the periodical gum inflammation and pain when I decided to visit the dentist and had some x-ray done.

Back
Top Bottom