the thread about nothing...

I wonder why for a lot of Asian chips you cant pop open the top of the bag, you have to tear off a corner to open it as in you cant just tear it open from the top (I guess with enough force you can though but def not designed that way). I wonder if its like this for other regions, South America, India for example. I much prefer just opening it from the top, tearing it from a corner is a smaller opening.

Any NY ppl in here wanna help a fellow NT’er out with some corner store fronto? Lol I need the real thing man. Of course ima pay for your time and services

Wordle 407 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4C72EA03-AC20-421F-8CF2-847038917D37.jpeg

It's been 3 or 4 years, but TBS aired them at 4 AM central.
Damn, I missed out. I’ll head to Target or Walmart for the entire dvd collection. It was only $25

Officially on Vacation for 2 weeks. Couldn’t have come at a better time. Really need to clear my head and get my priorities straight. Got to hit the reset button.
Go for it and enjoy! 🔥
1659251983498.gif

thoughts? all I can think of is dude on here bringing his own meats for the host to grill

That the idea of a cook out is to get people together. Anyone can go buy a burger. I don’t get what’s so hard about throwing a few veggie patty’s on there…the rest of the ingredients are the same. I say this as someone who used to be vegetarian - i really hated having to ask for special treatment. I’d rather just not eat than make a big deal about it. That said, good hosts and good friends never made it into a specific people thing - they just set up options so people can comfortably eat whether it’s vegetarian or not. What you’re saying by not taking this little effort is that they don’t really value having you there.

That the idea of a cook out is to get people together. Anyone can go buy a burger. I don’t get what’s so hard about throwing a few veggie patty’s on there…the rest of the ingredients are the same. I say this as someone who used to be vegetarian - i really hated having to ask for special treatment. I’d rather just not eat than make a big deal about it. That said, good hosts and good friends never made it into a specific people thing - they just set up options so people can comfortably eat whether it’s vegetarian or not. What you’re saying by not taking this little effort is that they don’t really value having you there.

Reading the thread, it seems like they were discussing the more extreme requests from non-traditional eaters. Not just, "throw on a veggie burger for me" types.

I dare them do that to Gordon Ramsay.

Attachments

• you-get-nothing-5b58d1.jpg
    you-get-nothing-5b58d1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 152
Reading the thread, it seems like they were discussing the more extreme requests from non-traditional eaters. Not just, "throw on a veggie burger for me" types.

if my Chinese friend doesn't eat American food am I supposed to accommodate them as well as the vegetarian option?

Back
Top Bottom