the thread about nothing...

uubjs4sovuk01.jpg

I've seen re-runs here & there...forget which channel. Still epically hilarious today as it was back in the day, lol.
I still crack up at the clips on YouTube lol. Man those Marcy jokes are vicious :lol:

Rest In Peace Bill Russell. I’m legit sad about his passing :frown::frown::frown::frown:

I still crack up at the clips on YouTube lol. Man those Marcy jokes are vicious :lol:

Rest In Peace Bill Russell. I’m legit sad about his passing :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Marcy jokes, the overweight ladies trying on shoes at his shoe store- dude gave no dambs :lol: .

I didn't even know about Bill Russell's death until I read tr1ll tr1ll post on it a little over an hour ago. He lived an amazing life & accomplished some unmatchable individual accolades. Google puts him at 88 years old. That's a long life & a good time to go I think. Legends never die :pimp:.

Met up with my dad in Jacksonville who I had not seen in a decade. It was weird at first but fine. His whole side of the family was there so it was kind of a buffer.

Also found out my cousin died of acute alcohol poisoning after she left rehab not covid like they thought.

Met up with my dad in Jacksonville who I had not seen in a decade. It was weird at first but fine. His whole side of the family was there so it was kind of a buffer.

Also found out my cousin died of acute alcohol poisoning after she left rehab not covid like they thought.
damn. hasn't been a good 6-7 year stretch from all sides of the family. mine and the wife. family members are dying left and right like flies. we just came from a funeral yesterday. from my wife's side of the family, including in-laws, 4 died in a 5 years stretch. mine lost 5 in a 6-7 year stretch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom