the thread about nothing...

That's WAY too close for comfort on a normal landing let alone being way too close to city streets. How do city planners get away with some of this crap?

Not sure. The landing strip starts just off to the side. So you can imagine they're pretty low at this point. On the drive home, this section would always be backed up. Every now and then, you would have one of those planes fly right over you.

Rock-What-Rock-Whaaat-Rock-on-car-meme-4508.jpg

Good pickups. How much did his cousin sell that one on ebay for?

Yea, 1-13 are the only pairs for me also. Not so much into 14's.
I paid $400 for the white/Carolina toe Questions because they were game worn, autographed and came with an official certificate. He even tossed in Iverson’s arm sleeve and wristband with “the answer” stitched on it. Totally worth it!

Cali seems to be a wild place to say the least. I've got to see it live & in person sometime soon, lol.
It can be wild but it’s so spread out and big that you understand there are much more calm spots than wild ones :lol: :pimp:

You mean Charlemagne right? The other one is a Pokémon. Although I see the resemblance between him and a squirtle.

Wordle 418 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wasted a guess on my 4th go - used a letter is already ruled out.

Free the horses

This is absolutely sickening! How in these modern times are horse-drawn carriages legal is beyond me. This is animal abuse to the fullest. I wish I will be around to see the day when they ban this nonsense here in NYC & every other city where this abuse is allowed. Times have changed & this is no longer pleasurable or fancy- it's downright criminal to work an animal to the point of exhaustion year around. I'm a lifelong NY'er & love my city but I hate we still allow this crap here. Vegas has more of a conscience than we do, they banned the carriages a while back. It's 2022 not 1822! This needs to be banned asap.

I remember when we went to Montreal back in 2019 & my sister-in-law blacked on one of the carriage drivers. She's very pro-animal rights & it blew her fuse when she saw a beautiful horse being laced up to work. Sis in law told him get a real job & the carriage driver fired back "get an education" :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom