the thread about nothing...

20220810_133912.jpg

Went rock climbing, there were pads/tampons in the men's (labeled mens) bathroom. First time seeing that.

I get it, just the first time seeing this.

Is this common?

I guess it could be for fathers of daughters.

Last edited:
I used to have more but sold several over the years. I think I’m at 30 pairs of Iverson’s, some being autographed. I like have Jordan’s as well, my favorites being the 1s, 14s and 11s 👍

How about you? What models are you into?
Nice. That's a lot of Iverson's. Where'd you get the autographed ones? Were you able to get them in person?

Currently I have about 25 Jordans and a few running shoes. Favorite models are 3's & 11's, but sometimes it changes.

Nice. That's a lot of Iverson's. Where'd you get the autographed ones? Were you able to get them in person?

Currently I have about 25 Jordans and a few running shoes. Favorite models are 3's & 11's, but sometimes it changes.
I picked one pair off EBay (white/red Answer 1) and the other (White/Carolina blue toe Question) from Iverson’s relative who sold on Facebook years ago. I’d love to get some stuff signed in person but I never know where he does conventions for signings.

Nice! Sound like a good collection you got going. Yeah same here, my 3rd favorite changes as well. The first 14 Jordan’s are all dope to be honest.

Last edited:
There was this dude Pennycc or something similar i think hes in china maybe Philippines, used to be on the internet a lot back in the day hooptsv.com forums and other random sites. Dude had one of the craziest AI collections. This was probably 15- 20 years ago wonder what his collection looks like now.

There was this dude Pennycc or something similar i think hes in china maybe Philippines, used to be on the internet a lot back in the day hooptsv.com forums and other random sites. Dude had one of the craziest AI collections. This was probably 15- 20 years ago wonder what his collection looks like now.

He is still active on YouTube, but yea whenever I think of die-hard Iverson fans he comes to mind.

Does putting,
*I don’t own The rights to this music*

when making a post on social media prevent the platform from taking it down? I always see people posting it.

I picked one pair off EBay (white/red Answer 1) and the other (White/Carolina blue toe Question) from Iverson’s relative who sold on Facebook years ago. I’d love to get some stuff signed in person but I never know where he does conventions for signings.

Nice! Sound like a good collection you got going. Yeah same here, my 3rd favorite changes as well. The first 14 Jordan’s are all dope to be honest.
Good pickups. How much did his cousin sell that one on ebay for?

Yea, 1-13 are the only pairs for me also. Not so much into 14's.

Does putting,
*I don’t own The rights to this music*

when making a post on social media prevent the platform from taking it down? I always see people posting it.
Person gets taken to court for copyright infringement.
"But your honor, I said I don't own the rights to the music" :lol:

usually they are just told to remove the music or take down the post

This always freaked me out. Used to take this street everyday to and from work at our old office. It’s a small airport for small planes, but still. Was always scared one day someone would miscalculate their landing or something.

B8AC24AD-D86B-4814-B597-77BD71885410.jpeg
That's WAY too close for comfort on a normal landing let alone being way too close to city streets. How do city planners get away with some of this crap?

Back
Top Bottom