the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m27wr3Zojy1qeeq5w.gif
dude obviously rode his bike to the STU.

This is easily top 5 NBA commericals ever, and thats saying a lot since they always deliver.

I like this Eyedea guy, he needs to post more Spider-Man memes though.
What's the name of the song in the commercial?
I have no idea. I was trying to figure it out myself and felt bad for not knowing.

you mean this song?

its called carol of the bells, an xmas song. as they will be wearing those uniforms on xmas day.

I hate my job...

but i need the money for this holiday

46 hours a week on top of being a full time student...then when Christmas break starts I'm looking at 72 hours a week for 2 weeks....maybe a week and a half

FML

January cant come soon enough :lol:

about to sell the last of my foambz, kind of sad.
I remember wearing them in Florida with my ex, even on da beach with everyone wondering what they were.
oh sneaker memories :smh:

My girl just said shes havin 7 or 8 girls come over to pregame before we hit the clubs/bars tonite..she said can i invite some of my friends over so im not the only dude...pfffffffft Im bout to hit her with the all my friends r busy so i walk in the club as the only dude with all these chicks
laugh.gif
 Dependin on what kind of mood im in I might even post pics of em before we leave..
did this last weekend, felt weird man...felt like an insecure pimp
frown.gif
. Just go with three of your homies. 

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is on this local channel. I never seen it before except for that scene where dude is telling the other guy off, gonna watch the whole thing.

What website you use? :nerd:
]

Bovada. I wanted to use SBG Global but they aren't accepting anymore US customers.

I was going to make a thread about point spreads but wasn't sure if those threads were frowned upon. I'm still learning.

about to sell the last of my foambz, kind of sad.
I remember wearing them in Florida with my ex, even on da beach with everyone wondering what they were.
oh sneaker memories :smh:

so you are selling them because everyone is wearing them now? I dont get that logic....

madden 06-07 is the worst madden ever, i was up on the chiefs 35-14 in halftime then out of nowhere i start getting sacked, players were dropping passes, runs were being stopped behind the line of scrimmage, receivers were being interfered, loss the game 54-38
mad.gif

/end rant

Back
Top Bottom