the thread about nothing...

This colorway right here :pimp:
I’ve done it before. Literally walked in a small river and noticed another dude walking it too but he had the white/red colorway in his hands protecting them. He slowed down and noticed me kick splashing my sister with my Jordans, lol. Good memories.

Would I do it again? No, I was young then and didn’t care. Nowadays I’m doing like that dude did years ago.
1660782333238.jpeg
Hell yea! the 14s are underrated and the last great jordan imo

I’ve done it before. Literally walked in a small river and noticed another dude walking it too but he had the white/red colorway in his hands protecting them. He slowed down and noticed me kick splashing my sister with my Jordans, lol. Good memories.

Would I do it again? No, I was young then and didn’t care. Nowadays I’m doing like that dude did years ago.
1660782333238.jpeg
was considering bringing my 32s on our vacation next week. I'll just probably just bring my GT Jumps instead.

Wore my bred XI's to the Dells this past weekend.
I stay bringing my 3's. These days my BC3's and RC3's. Just real comfy for all the walking on vacations.

1660782333238.jpeg
This dude is on another level of protection :lol:

Back
Top Bottom