the thread about nothing...

Stopped by goodwill and picked this up new with tags 👍
1B68D399-3DAE-4914-B747-6D3D61E37E47.jpeg

Finally picked up the a Prince cd I needed for $2.99. Now I have all the 70s and 80s prince music.
500529C2-455F-4EDA-9856-57F6B80E4472.jpeg

I really hate PSG went away from Fly Emirates. Their jerseys looked so fly (no pun intended) with them aa their sponsor. I had the old navy kit from like 2016-17 and loved it.

you wont find a bigger Prince fan than me, but that is a very wild cover
I was checking to see what the cashier’s reaction was when he scanned it. Dude looked confused for a second 😂

I really hate PSG went away from Fly Emirates. Their jerseys looked so fly (no pun intended) with them aa their sponsor. I had the old navy kit from like 2016-17 and loved it.
Dope, I need to google those since I’m not too familiar. I honestly picked it up to rock with some Jordans.

B Bronson c flyness c flyness I hope Bape does a purple and green Incredible Hulk. That would be fire!

Wordle 426 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another slightly weird one - and rather than do my usual pattern to narrow it down I had a couple of guesses which really didn’t help.

Went to Best Buy to cop a new phone and this teen girl greets me and starts laughing.

I’m like what’s going on?

She goes look over there.

4 seconds later this crazy lady screams “I’m bipolar and I’m excited!”

Then starts karate chopping displays like that was her battle cry. :rofl:

It went on for ever and the police took her outside but she’s a rich white lady im assuming by the area I was in so they just sat her down and told her to relax.

interesting. how bout underwear or thong outlines when wearing an almost see-thru white tight gym pants? I love those and just saw one yesterday while on my way back home. love checking out those buns and thick thighs. guess the woman wanted the attention and noticed I was looking and didn't mind it. kept on glancing on me though. must be in heat.

1033-mcmuffin.gif

Back
Top Bottom