the thread about nothing...

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
sneeker sneeker

You guys ever get the one where one of your toes tries to fold over the neighboring toe? Pretty much a foot version of crossing fingers? I’d be sitting up quick going “no no no don’t do it!” :lol:
Nope. I got two types of cramps. Not sure if one was cramping or hernia though. One is in the calf, and the other one is in my abdominal with a history of open surgery. The abdominal one is terrible and felt like it's ripping. Very painful.

Nope. I got two types of cramps. Not sure if one was cramping or hernia though. One is in the calf, and the other one is in my abdominal with a history of open surgery. The abdominal one is terrible and felt like it's ripping. Very painful.
Oh wow man, I’m sorry to hear it. That abdominal one sounds painful because we use those muscles all the time. What have doctors told you to use for relief? Warm water bag or some sort of ointment?

Accidentally opened my neighbors mail thinking it was my water bill. It was a notice saying his water will be shut off. :frown:

I always try to talk to bro when I see him. I can tell he’s going through it by the condition of his house and how he let himself go. He doesn’t ever come outside anymore though, haven’t seen him in months. His mom comes over on the regular though.

h9hza59nnaj91.jpg

Accidentally opened my neighbors mail thinking it was my water bill. It was a notice saying his water will be shut off. :frown:

I always try to talk to bro when I see him. I can tell he’s going through it by the condition of his house and how he let himself go. He doesn’t ever come outside anymore though, haven’t seen him in months. His mom comes over on the regular though.
Is your neighbors name Stifler?

Oh wow man, I’m sorry to hear it. That abdominal one sounds painful because we use those muscles all the time. What have doctors told you to use for relief? Warm water bag or some sort of ointment?
Honestly, I think I haven't seen the doctor yet about it or they were just saying it's normal. I have tobtalk to them about it again since it's really excruciating when triggered either by strong contraction. Most often times, by a strong sneeze which is why I'm trying to avoid doing.

Honestly, I think I haven't seen the doctor yet about it or they were just saying it's normal. I have tobtalk to them about it again since it's really excruciating when triggered either by strong contraction. Most often times, by a strong sneeze which is why I'm trying to avoid doing.
Check out YouTube vids on the relief subject in the meanwhile. It sucks to have to go through that pain.

Back
Top Bottom