the thread about nothing...

Yesterday I almost t boned a semi at work. I was going straight at 55 mph and he pulled right in front of me leaving a stop sign. I ended up in the yard and the guy behind me did too.

I catch up to him and cut him off at an intersection.

“Dude are you f’ing blind?!”

Him “I’m so sorry bro, I can’t see around my passengers big *** head, IM SORRY!”

I was still furious but I had to laugh. I was about 5 feet from killing his passenger if that yard wasn’t there for me to jettison into.

The pickup behind me actually caught up to me and talked to me too. He was shook and wanted to make sure we were all good.

im-599789

Have come to the realization that most people in relationships flirt w other people. See it especially in the office and makes me wonder , even tho its not fully cheating, would their partner be ok w it if they saw or heard it happen? :emoji_thinking:

I doubt the other partner would like it although there are some who don’t mind because they loan out their significant other and vice versa.

Last edited:
Have come to the realization that most people in relationships flirt w other people. See it especially in the office and makes me wonder , even tho its not fully cheating, would their partner be ok w it if they saw or heard it happen? :emoji_thinking:
it's just the nature of things. people get so used to each others company and wanted the freedom that they used to have when they were still single. definitely not ok with the partner. another fun fact, women also have the tendency to get more attracted to guys that are into relationships than with guys that are single. they can be competitive as well.

it's just the nature of things. people get so used to each others company and wanted the freedom that they used to have when they were still single. definitely not ok with the partner. another fun fact, women also have the tendency to get more attracted to guys that are into relationships than with guys that are single. they can be competitive as well.

Sneeker you ain’t lying. I get looks from girls when single but I noticed just as many when I’m holding hands when out with girls.

Back
Top Bottom