the thread about nothing...

0A52FBCA-247C-4048-8EB7-46F5197C442F.jpeg

It's an interesting view/mentality that Mike Tyson equated to slavery about his issue with Hulu. An interesting analogy. It's neither wrong nor offensive coming from him. It makes sense since it's Tyson we're dealing with.

I actually already saw that Mike Tyson movie on Hulu as a joke before he even conveyed his feelings against it because it looked like one of those cheaply made Lifetime movies, albeit on a different platform/channel.

And it's pretty messed up if they actually used his name to promote it without coming to him or getting his consent as he implicated they did so.

the Hawaii little league team just steamrolled through the competition. might be one of the more dominant teams in recent history

1661735941590.png

Devin Booker definitely made a wrong choice with getting back with Kendall Jenner who's a known NBA groupie with a thing for light-skin or biracial guys.

His pants choice is horrendous too because he rehashed the 2000s-style of wearing clothes way too damn big. Peeps haven't worn pants that baggy since that decade. Is he wearing some JNCO jeans in this one?

The t-shirt drew my attention because I'm a big fan of Method Man. And that album depicted on his t-shirt is a classic album to me. It's Method Man's best solo album ever. F Def Jam & Jay-Z for not promoting 4:21... The Day After when it was released back in 2006.

This has me wondering if Booker is old enough to know about Method Man. Is he actually a fan of his or just wearing the t-shirt to be fashionable?

1661735941590.png

Devin Booker definitely made a wrong choice with getting back with Kendall Jenner who's a known NBA groupie with a thing for light-skin or biracial guys.

His pants choice is horrendous too because he rehashed the 2000s-style of wearing clothes way too damn big. Peeps haven't worn pants that baggy since that decade. Is he wearing some JNCO jeans in this one?

The t-shirt drew my attention because I'm a big fan of Method Man. And that album depicted on his t-shirt is a classic album to me. It's Method Man's best solo album ever. F Def Jam & Jay-Z for not promoting 4:21... The Day After when it was released back in 2006.

This has me wondering if Booker is old enough to know about Method Man. Is he actually a fan of his or just wearing the t-shirt to be fashionable?

Phoenix Sucks

Back
Top Bottom