the thread about nothing...

Which ones? What happened?
The “home” Penny Ones.

On the SNKRS app, 9 am rolls around, I click to join the draw, go to hit submit and I get an error message saying my password is incorrect. In the middle of a ******* purchase. Like, how? I really wanted these so I went to StockX. StockX crashing, which lets me FURTHER know hardly anyone is hitting on SNKRS. The whole time im trying to cop from StockX it keeps crashing. Every time I reload, the price jumps up. I eventually give up. 10 minutes later, I get a notification from StockX saying my order is confirmed. Ended up paying damn near $100 extra, that’s probably still going to Nike. This is ridiculous. I been saying it forever, NIKE IS THE RESELLER. Im legit done with Nike.

Yeah, hate to admit it but female or not you cant take a swing at an officer in a situation where any moment that crowd could get crazy. True he didn't have to hit her like that but that could just be a reaction to the situation and the crowd. You could see in his face he looks flustered and nervous.

Definitely shouldn’t be putting your hands on anyone like that, let alone a cop, but that was excessive. Could’ve easily handled that situation with a fraction of the force used.

Not buying the “he was flustered” excuse when you’re in a role where you’re expected to be the one to de-escalate things.

msc1m1fpc2l91.jpg

c flyness c flyness I got a vintage Sergio Tacchini shirt as well, can’t remember where I put it. Looks like it’s from the late 80s too. I’ll post it when I find it.

@zmaqbool awesome pics bro!

My brother and I stopped by the thrift store and he came up on a Audio-Technica turntable for $20. The only thing wrong with it was the rubber band slipped off and wouldn’t spin the record. Took in 2 minutes to put it back on and have it working again. We’ll be on the lookout for some speakers now.
98D99B20-41D9-47F1-BADA-6F6D283F201B.jpeg
Clean pickup family :smokin Recommend a cork slip mat and have those same edifier speakers robpzee612 robpzee612 posted

Back
Top Bottom