the thread about nothing...

pokemon.gif

My upstairs neighbor gave birth about a month ago. One week later she had police raid her apartment. Now she’s smoking weed non stop. I’m pretty sure that infant is inhaling all that smoke. Can’t even say they’re youngster mistakes when the moron is 40 years old :smh:

She selling dope or growing bud there or sumn? Sheesh.

I think she moves product with her man, not sure what type. About 15 cops with riot gear, shot guns and battering ram showed up. I’m guessing it’s serious stuff and that poor baby only had a week in this world.
Not necessarily. Time and time again we've seen police overreaction to serving warrants, acting like it's a Sicario situation when it's not.

Word of it will drift out eventually, keep us posted.

Police stay harassing me because I don't have a driver license or registration. Gonna say I resisted arrest because I fled the stop. Defund the police and let me live yo.

You’ll be fine in LA. These temps are for the Valley, totally different animal.

I don’t like the cold (Asthma) so it’s a win for me to stay here. It’s paradise to me the rest of the year.
it wasn't that bad for me either. in fact, I was managing it. felt like a better version of desert heat. I still love the cold though. more likely to get sick under the heat weather than the cold one.

Jesus! But lets be for real, if that wasn’t a cop yall would be saying she shouldn’t have attacked a man.
was thinking the same thing. you don't act all ghetto crap and slap a man and expect to be treated well.

Yeah, hate to admit it but female or not you cant take a swing at an officer in a situation where any moment that crowd could get crazy. True he didn't have to hit her like that but that could just be a reaction to the situation and the crowd. You could see in his face he looks flustered and nervous.
having done mp duties, I can relate how the crowd can get too wild and reckless in an instant.

One of my favorite videos is of Diana Ross at one of her concerts. Diana alone is one of the greatest entertainers EVER. Early in the vides she shouts out that Michael Jackson is in the audience (think he was just starting to pop off again) At the end of the video she asks him to come down and dance with her.

In less than 20 seconds he steals the show, dances a little, says one bar from HER SONG, just kills it. When anyone tries to come at MJ's neck about being the best performer ever I show them this.

One of my favorite videos is of Diana Ross at one of her concerts. Diana alone is one of the greatest entertainers EVER. Early in the vides she shouts out that Michael Jackson is in the audience (think he was just starting to pop off again) At the end of the video she asks him to come down and dance with her.

In less than 20 seconds he steals the show, dances a little, says one bar from HER SONG, just kills it. When anyone tries to come at MJ's neck about being the best performer ever I show them this.

MJ is the greatest pop performer without a doubt and without all the b.s. these new pop artists whatchamacallit are doing. although Bruno Mars comes close and duly deserved. besides, Bruno Mars biggest influence is MJ. I'd pay to watch a Bruno Mars show.

Back
Top Bottom