s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

Fr!
If I had enough to get one, the first thing i'd do is take it to the shop and swap out the rims :smokin
You hooking it up like Soul Plane :lol:
1662071406135.jpeg

c flyness c flyness yoooo! My brother had the Cons with the Lakers logo! Came with a pack of trading cards of the Lakers starting 5.

fluid hips fluid hips congrats! Where are you from originally? My mom got hers about a year ago

Work truck broke down at the dispensary today. Had to have it towed to the dealership. It's right in the middle of my route. Ran in already ordered online walked right out in less than 5 minutes. I mess around with it for like 30 min tried to jump it nothing. Finally call the office. Only person available to pick me up in a new truck was my boss. I'm like fk but luckily I'm parked right in the middle between the dispensary and the corner store 😂 he shows up I unload my truck into the other truck.

Then I have to ride 30 miles back with him a foot away in a small truck cab with an oz of stank in my cargo pocket. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ I get nervous he not saying nothing for like 15 minutes. I'm like yeah man it cut out on me out of nowhere I was able to coast it into the parking lot. Doesn't seem like he was trippin or paying attention 😂 all he said was oh ok we'll figure it out. Dropped him off, went and finished my route. Weird long day.

MJ is the greatest pop performer without a doubt and without all the b.s. these new pop artists whatchamacallit are doing. although Bruno Mars comes close and duly deserved. besides, Bruno Mars biggest influence is MJ. I'd pay to watch a Bruno Mars show.
Never paid Bruno much mind, but one day MTV2 was on my tv and they were playing the VMA's from like 2017 or 2018...bruno performed Gorillas...man, dude is talented.

Nobody cares probably, I got a damn cdl and tell them don’t call me on lay off my piss is hot. 🙅‍♂️

If you’re not in a drug tested position it’s whatever probably.

Work truck broke down at the dispensary today. Had to have it towed to the dealership. It's right in the middle of my route. Ran in already ordered online walked right out in less than 5 minutes. I mess around with it for like 30 min tried to jump it nothing. Finally call the office. Only person available to pick me up in a new truck was my boss. I'm like fk but luckily I'm parked right in the middle between the dispensary and the corner store 😂 he shows up I unload my truck into the other truck.

Then I have to ride 30 miles back with him a foot away in a small truck cab with an oz of stank in my cargo pocket. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ I get nervous he not saying nothing for like 15 minutes. I'm like yeah man it cut out on me out of nowhere I was able to coast it into the parking lot. Doesn't seem like he was trippin or paying attention 😂 all he said was oh ok we'll figure it out. Dropped him off, went and finished my route. Weird long day.
I work in a warehouse but we have another site for our office which is about 10 minutes from the dispo. I'm always nervous about being seen by someone as I head in or out.

I also have a tendency to wear a hat with my job's logo on it while doing weed stuff. Last time I did that, bro knew way too much **** about my company...that was the final straw.

Back
Top Bottom