the thread about nothing...

ez8eryk0mkl91.png

I'm about to blow my brains out
Our annual truck protest is here again. For the past 10 minutes I've heard nothing but trucks driving by spamming their horns.
I still don't even have a clue what this annual clownshow is about, none of our locals know either.

Our annual truck protest is here again. For the past 10 minutes I've heard nothing but trucks driving by spamming their horns.
I still don't even have a clue what this annual clownshow is about, none of our locals know either.
Probably a case of this

Get some earplugs.

I think I might need them for my upstairs neighbor. Her man is back to screaming at her even with the baby in the same room. Father of the year y’all :ohwell:

Because driving a truck sucks.

Yesterday the police gave me a parking ticket for unloading construction equipment to pave THEIR station.

Always some ****ery going on. I had to wait three hours for the Sargent to come and drop the ticket and handle it.

Find out the assigned parking spot of that officer and have the pavers leave his spot all lumpy like a street in Tijuana. Hope that punk spills his coffee every morning.

My co worker used to be a cop and told me the guy was a CSO and basically violated several laws and told me what they were.

His boss said he’s in big trouble over giving me a ticket and I quote “he’s a dumb *** idiot with zero discretion.”

Because driving a truck sucks.

Yesterday the police gave me a parking ticket for unloading construction equipment to pave THEIR station.

Always some ****ery going on. I had to wait three hours for the Sargent to come and drop the ticket and handle it.
D4B22FC7-A609-4A8F-BE82-4D19476BB858.jpeg

Does this mess with your cdl status at all, or is that only for moving violations?

Back
Top Bottom