the thread about nothing...

Wordle 442 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

9EB1E123-58BF-466E-8372-F0D7B1F09D5E.png

He's broken into my backyard before. A while ago I had an ivy plant that just about reached the top of the wall separating our properties and he broke into my backyard at night to remove the entire plant.
I haven't noticed any blood but I had my landlord verify that there's no way anything gets past that fence.

Theoretically I guess maybe an animal could remove it without a trace but it seems awfully suspicious that I've never had any issues for multiple years, right up until the moment the nutjob moved in next door and threatened me

Either way if he shows up to my door again I’m going right to shooting at the ground infront of him
B5276854-8A7B-427C-A997-40127DAA2EB2.jpeg
When I saw that gun pic I was like
1662313434332.jpeg

Nice TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Cool pick ups as always.

Nirvana 🔥

Something in the Way is my favorite song ever

Thanks man! I was super excited to find those there. Not often I find concert dvds, much less artists I like. I checked out an episode of that S.W.A.T. show from the 70’s and it was pretty entertaining, I recognized the theme song from LLCoolJ’s “I’m Bad” and had me going “aaaAAWWWWW” :lol: 🔥

"What's the matter kid? You never had lamb chops?"

Dude had some funny lines.
What movie is this one? I’m not familiar with it?

Belgium Belgium man what can I say? Your neighbor is a certified loon. He’s lucky to be pulling those stunts over there because doing that here in the States.....
1662321976535.gif

Thanks man! I was super excited to find those there. Not often I find concert dvds, much less artists I like. I checked out an episode of that S.W.A.T. show from the 70’s and it was pretty entertaining, I recognized the theme song from LLCoolJ’s “I’m Bad” and had me going “aaaAAWWWWW” :lol: 🔥

What movie is this one? I’m not familiar with it?

Belgium Belgium man what can I say? Your neighbor is a certified loon. He’s lucky to be pulling those stunts over there because doing that here in the States.....
1662321976535.gif

OG Jurassic Park.

Some of the toughest dudes in jail/prison be into men with that being said. I could careless about an artist sexual orientation as long as they dropping that fire, that's all I care about, word to George Michael, Elton John, etc.

wavycrocket wavycrocket So how about that thread last night about cops and mom trying to frame dude with poison chemicals on the toilet? That was weird huh

lol. I’m not sure if this pic is funny/being shared for another reason, but the reason I found it funny is cause I used to call him the Belgium Future because all of stories he used to share about the Percs and Lesbians. Hearing his new story made me think about how wild dudes life was and if anyone remembered him being called the Belgium Future. As I’m scrolling down I see this pic and start cracking up.

Back
Top Bottom