the thread about nothing...

photo_2020-05-23_14-24-11%2B%25282%2529.jpg

It will always be asinine and not an adequate relationship if a man gets involved with a woman just for the purposes of having her cleaning the home and preparing meals without having to actually work to contribute to the relationship. Relationships should always have a 50/50 dynamic where both sides contribute equally with the expenses and responsibilities.

Any man who enables a woman to be a housewife while he has to work and earn money to provide her total support will always be a sucker because it enables her to be lazy and weak.

It makes no sense for a man to be with a woman just to have chores done because that's basically just having a dependency on someone instead of being with her for strictly personal reasons. Relationships should never have a dynamic where one or both sides have something to gain.

If a man can't handle chores himself, then he needs to hire a maid instead of dating or marrying a woman for that reason because it's more of a business relationship than a personal relationship at that point. Business never personal, right?

Doing chores and household stuff should be routine for both sides in a relationship if they are adults who don't live with their parents. If a man who doesn't live with his parents has to date or marry a woman for chores to be done, then he isn't a competent adult.

It will always be asinine and not an adequate relationship if a man gets involved with a woman just for the purposes of having her cleaning the home and preparing meals without having to actually work to contribute to the relationship. Relationships should always have a 50/50 dynamic where both sides contribute equally with the expenses and responsibilities.

Any man who enables a woman to be a housewife while he has to work and earn money to provide her total support will always be a sucker because it enables her to be lazy and weak.

It makes no sense for a man to be with a woman just to have chores done because that's basically just having a dependency on someone instead of being with her for strictly personal reasons. Relationships should never have a dynamic where one or both sides have something to gain.

If a man can't handle chores himself, then he needs to hire a maid instead of dating or marrying a woman for that reason because it's more of a business relationship than a personal relationship at that point. Business never personal, right?

Doing chores and household stuff should be routine for both sides in a relationship if they are adults who don't live with their parents. If a man who doesn't live with his parents has to date or marry a woman for chores to be done, then he isn't a competent adult.

Why are you like this. :lol:

Someone in my office keeps turning off the wifi and it's getting really annoying. It's hard to do. I have a mesh system and although it's near a light switch you have to get right in behind it to turn it off - then when you turn it back on they don't rejoin the system and it takes me forever to get it working again.

I like pranking my boss.

I put a bunch of cones lining the roof of the building on the roof. Finally after 3 months he asks in a note if we know who put them up there.

Tonight I took them all down and coned off his parking spot. 🤫

He doesn’t get mad, just super confused and it’s hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom