the thread about nothing...

I’m ad free now peasants.

42290A73-D01F-4BB8-A2F9-F6727C2399E5.gif

I like pranking my boss.

I put a bunch of cones lining the roof of the building on the roof. Finally after 3 months he asks in a note if we know who put them up there.

Tonight I took them all down and coned off his parking spot. 🤫

He doesn’t get mad, just super confused and it’s hilarious.

I do small stuff like rearranging things on co-workers desks/offices.

Change their, "Out of Office" signs and put it on "Vacation."

I have one co-worker that drinks tea every morning, I sometimes slip random tea bags into her stash. I KNOW she drinks them because the ones I put in her stash aren't there when I go back the next time.

Putting random magazines, papers, junk mails in people's mailboxes.

I do small stuff like rearranging things on co-workers desks/offices.

Change their, "Out of Office" signs and put it on "Vacation."

I have one co-worker that drinks tea every morning, I sometimes slip random tea bags into her stash. I KNOW she drinks them because the ones I put in her stash aren't there when I go back the next time.

Putting random magazines, papers, junk mails in people's mailboxes.
You don't come off as the type to go in people's offices and touch their things.

yep, just do little things to make people confused. gotta keep them on their toes.

I also started a rumor we were getting a new mechanic and he had a service dog, so we were going to have a shop dog basically. everyone believed me for some reason even the foreman.

I almost felt bad when they went into my bosses office and asked when the guy with the dog was starting and he just hits them with "wtf are you talking about?" :frown:

I do a solid 5 seconds and im like theyll be aite. Dont even do it in a bowl first no more, just crack em on the pan and scramble it real quick there with a spat.

the craziest people are the ones who put the eggs in a skillet after cooking bacon etc and by the time their done the skillet is dry :stoneface:

the craziest people are the ones who put the eggs in a skillet after cooking bacon etc and by the time their done the skillet is dry :stoneface:

Skillet is dry? Whats it matter if the skillet is dry? Serious question, I never done this just cause I like cooking eggs in a fresh pan, but if I had to (say im camping or whatever) then id put it in the skillet after also.

Skillet is dry? Whats it matter if the skillet is dry? Serious question, I never done this just cause I like cooking eggs in a fresh pan, but if I had to (say im camping or whatever) then id put it in the skillet after also.

I mean dry as in they let the eggs soak up all the oil and fat from the meat, usually a lot of burnt bits too.

just seems more gross than flavorful imo.

I basically just cook it like this.(with the pan not wok)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom