the thread about nothing...

Wordle 556 5/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

455B3749-9DF1-4ECB-933F-0180662976BF.jpeg

I almost died last night. How? Of all things.....choking on the glue residue from the cough syrups’s safety seal falling into the measuring cup. I was choking for a good while but was able to find pockets of air (quick gasps) and managed to sip some water to dislodge it. Some stringy plastic nothing almost took me out :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I almost died last night. How? Of all things.....choking on the glue residue from the cough syrups’s safety seal falling into the measuring cup. I was choking for a good while but was able to find pockets of air (quick gasps) and managed to sip some water to dislodge it. Some stringy plastic nothing almost took me out :smh: :lol:
That's crazy, thank God you're ok man! Crazy how some of the little, most unsuspecting things out there can kill us. Your story reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when George & his fiancé were sending out wedding invites. They were licking the envelopes shut & turns out that glue substance on the envelopes killed her :lol:

My mans barely celebrated his birthday that midlife crisis hit hard
:stoneface:
Word to Prodigy. Mans choked on some scrambled eggs in the hospital and he still wasn’t saved.

That's crazy, thank God you're ok man! Crazy how some of the little, most unsuspecting things out there can kill us.
Exactly bro. I’m just glad I didn’t panic through out the whole thing. I was already starting to loose my balance and energy. Crazy.

Last edited:
That's crazy, glad you're still with us, God bless u brotha.

Word to Prodigy. Mans chocked on some scrambled eggs in the hospital and he still wasn’t saved.

Exactly bro. I’m just glad I didn’t panic through out the whole thing. I was already starting to loose my balance and energy. Crazy.
Yeah man, all jokes aside that **** is terrifying. Having your air way blocked can instantly trigger all out panic. Glad you kept it together & logically worked your way out of it given the circumstances.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Sounds like Final Destination, so since you survived you’ve been skipped in the order, meaning the people you were with when you got Covid are next.

Yeah man, all jokes aside that **** is terrifying. Having your air way blocked can instantly trigger all out panic. Glad you kept it together & logically worked your way out of it given the circumstances.
For real bro! For a second there I was instinctively going to sprint out the house like a crazy man.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Sounds like Final Destination, so since you survived you’ve been skipped in the order, meaning the people you were with when you got Covid are next.
Yooooo :lol: I’m negative and it’s just a regular cold. In fact, they’re the ones who passed it to me, lol.

I wouldn’t be opposed to my sister getting diarrhea though.

Back
Top Bottom