the thread about nothing...

Anybody ever talk to a woman that makes more than them ?…. Like a lot more ?

Been talking to this chick who’s a trauma surgeon , making like 4-5X what I do lol . Can’t lie it’s intimidating , although she seemingly doesn’t give a damn at all .

Fragile male ego smh

You play your cards right that's a jackpot bro. Who cares as long as you make her happy it doesn't matter. However don't pursue it hoping to be a stay at home dad lol, but it's not intimidating.

That's actually sexy and she's hanging with you.. that's dope.

Finish the job brother.

5235d734eb3e0.jpeg

I almost died last night. How? Of all things.....choking on the glue residue from the cough syrups’s safety seal falling into the measuring cup. I was choking for a good while but was able to find pockets of air (quick gasps) and managed to sip some water to dislodge it. Some stringy plastic nothing almost took me out :smh: :lol:

We’re gonna need you to go ahead and update this thread for us :lol:

https://niketalk.com/threads/moments-that-made-you-realize-you’re-washed.670952/page-39

I'm sure y'all discussed but that Knock at the cabin movie. Thoughts.?
I didn’t see if so. For Me, Old and this look extremely watchable, seems like that’s what he’s transitioning to (as based on Old the full movie, and this trailer) which is an improvement.

Is it just my news feed or is everyone getting hit with new articles every other day about those college kids that got killed in Idaho?

Sad stuff, for sure, but over reported. Today's article "Leaked Image Appesrs to Show Victims Inside Local Bar Hours Before Unsolved Stabbings"

How the **** is that an article?

Back
Top Bottom