the thread about nothing...

How do you do the proper blend/fade and get the back?
I have a mirror setup that you hang from a wall and it gives you the ability to see most angles. Works great.

I have a specific pair of beaters I wear when going to get a haircut. My barber always runs the blowdryer on them when she’s done.
That’s a great idea. I used to go on some random spur of the moment thing and it backfired several times. New white sneakers sprinkled with hair, lol. Nice of your barber to clean up the kicks, she definitely deserves a little extra 👍

Been cutting my own hair since i was 16 havent stepped a foot in a barbershop in over 10+ years
That’s exactly what I’m shooting for. Last time I was in a chair was December 2019. I sure could’ve used my own hair clippers during high school.

Got to my burrito place just at the right time. There was only 1 person in line. Didn't want to get caught standing in the rain. Soon as I ordered, crazy *** line formed behind me. It was like 12 people. Majority was from 1 big group. It hit the spot nicely. Don't eat it too often.

I rented Knives Out for $2 on Amazon Prime Video and then found out that it started airing on TNT for free at the same time I started the rental.

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.jpg

Got to my burrito place just at the right time. There was only 1 person in line. Didn't want to get caught standing in the rain. Soon as I ordered, crazy *** line formed behind me. It was like 12 people. Majority was from 1 big group. It hit the spot nicely. Don't eat it too often.

It’s awesome when that happens 🔥

I’d love a burrito about now but I’ve been craving a chili cheese burger the last week or two. Heading over to Tommies real quick :lol:

It’s awesome when that happens 🔥

I’d love a burrito about now but I’ve been craving a chili cheese burger the last week or two. Heading over to Tommies real quick :lol:

Lucked out. If the line was long (which most of the time it is) I would have passed.

I've had Tommy's once, like 17 yrs ago. Good, but damn, it felt like a brick in my stomach. Made the mistake of getting both the chili burger and the chili fries. The same feeling when I had a Pinks Hot Dog.

I've had Tommy's once, like 17 yrs ago. Good, but damn, it felt like a brick in my stomach. Made the mistake of getting both the chili burger and the chili fries. The same feeling when I had a Pinks Hot Dog.

You’re not the first person I’ve heard that from, lol. Had some family from out of town say they same the next day. They also ordered too much chilli with the fries. I’m cool with regular ones + ketchup so maybe that’s what helped me escape the pains.

Pinks is nice man, I haven’t got in over 10 years easy. I think their chilli is lighter and less likely to give you any complications while out in the streets. I never got to try their hotdog chilli burrito, heard it was good.

Back
Top Bottom