the thread about nothing...

I’ve never wanted to go to a football game. Maybe the super bowl just for the experience, but it’s way better watching it on tv
I went to a Air Force Academy game back in the day, different atmosphere though wasnt rooting for anyone was there just to drink and try to fornicate with a female cadet 😂. These NFL games costing a couple months rent and you cant even enjoy your self. Me being washed i dont even like watching at bars so i built a video wall 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_20221224_113053320.jpg

I’ve never wanted to go to a football game. Maybe the super bowl just for the experience, but it’s way better watching it on tv

I’ve been to one and hated it. Why does everyone have to be standing throughout the whole game? It’s like, sit TF down! I can understand if it’s come down to the last play to win. Other than that, no reason to be doing that. Then there’s the stupid drunken fights.

I went to a Air Force Academy game back in the day, different atmosphere though wasnt rooting for anyone was there just to drink and try to fornicate with a female cadet 😂. These NFL games costing a couple months rent and you cant even enjoy your self. Me being washed i dont even like watching at bars so i built a video wall 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_20221224_113053320.jpg
When you can't decide which game to watch, just watch them all 👍. Dope set up

I’d love to check a game in person, don’t even care who’s playing. I’ve never been to a NFL game so a cheapo seat would be fine with me.

Rest in peace, Ken Block.

Whoa, Ken Block?!? 😯😯😯

Snowmobile accident.

Rest is peace 😔
:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:
Damn man. For real? R.I.P Ken Block. Seemed like a really good dude too. Genuine. His daughter must be goin through it. I used to watch him & her race the Hoonicorn in the Hoonicorn vs the world series.

Drifting along the edge of Pikes Peak coming around that bend in Climbkhana is legendary 🔥

I'm ignorant on what makes them so dangerous. People trying to do tricks?

There fast as hell and you’re working with limited traction so people hit stuff usually.

I was in the icu from a car accident and the guy next to me survived a snowmobile crash but took his head 3/4 of the way off.

I do some dangerous stuff but after seeing that I’m good. He was in there like 6 months after I left still.

Back
Top Bottom