the thread about nothing...

Got my lil nephew Thor's hammer for Christmas. Got him Captain America's shield for his birthday. If he ever decides to dress up as Endgame Captain America in the future he's all set with the accessories. Hammer weighs a good 5lbs & is bigger than lil man himself :lol:
20230103_180814.jpg
20230103_180824.jpg
20230103_181618.jpg

Not saying I’m taking one for the team. But……….. I’ll say that to say this. I’m opening the damn door. And getting that Chicken too.
Who say you gotta smash. Just get me some Knock Me Down! Be on our way.

Lol I’m calling the cops. Ninja call me!

Hear me out.
If she showed up with the plate of chicken I might have been more inclined to open the door.
Just saying
👀

This was my last shoe acquisition of last year. It was a nice way to end the year for me with getting these on the morning of New Year's Eve. I was able to get them easily from the Foot Locker on Hollywood & Highland the day after the release date since I struck out trying to reserve them on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

This is actually the first time in my life I ever owned a pair of Jordan 2! And it's cool that it's an original colorway too.
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG

FTL pair came in. Looks good but kinna disappointed with the quality. Super stiff materials :ohwell:
IMG_20230103_160731~2.jpg

I wish they released the black chrome pair from 2004

Happened to me yesterday. Walked in for some deodorant ended up with $35 worth of isht and Colorado made the switch to bag fees as of the first and I forgot. I dont mind paying for bags but in self check out they dont even offer them they would just get stolen, and the staffed registers arent open, all bad almost dropped my fruit punch 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

I wish they released the black chrome pair from 2004

I wouldn't doubt if they re-release those in the near future since it's been about 19 years now.

I see JB finally released the Chi 2s without the piping.

It's nice they maintained the original specs instead of making an unnecessary tweak like they did with that previous version. That piping crap made them look bootleg since it was an added detail.

This was my last shoe acquisition of last year. It was a nice way to end the year for me with getting these on the morning of New Year's Eve. I was able to get them easily from the Foot Locker on Hollywood & Highland the day after the release date since I struck out trying to reserve them on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

This is actually the first time in my life I ever owned a pair of Jordan 2! And it's cool that it's an original colorway too.
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG

Throw some white laces on them. It gives it a clean look.

After the Cardinals, there are no upcoming sneakers I want to buy next. The closest might be the white/cement 3s but honestly even them I'm not too hot about.

Realistically I'm waiting for the Air Trainer 1 chlorophylls to go on sale (or at least for Nike to throw a promo code at it) and then I'll cop. I can't believe they're still sitting, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom