the thread about nothing...

Flf3UY-WQAA_ARM.jpeg

After the Cardinals, there are no upcoming sneakers I want to buy next. The closest might be the white/cement 3s but honestly even them I'm not too hot about.

Realistically I'm waiting for the Air Trainer 1 chlorophylls to go on sale (or at least for Nike to throw a promo code at it) and then I'll cop. I can't believe they're still sitting, tbh.
I didn't even know WC 3s were coming byke til I saw a WearTester vid thumbnail.

I don't watch their show, but I'm calling shenanigans on the wording of this article about why Shannon Sharpe didn't show up yesterday.

"Shannon Sharpe has explained he missed Undisputed on Tuesday to avoid confrontation with co-host Skip Bayless about his tweet following Damar Hamlin's collapse."

Uhh...their whole damn show is one confrontation after the next. Why would Wednesday's show be different than Tuesday's?

Great decision. Please, enjoy yourself brother

1672864273275.gif

I got banned from Twitter yesterday which is annoying - and it’s NTs fault.

Someone had posted something which was flagged in the tweet as adult content - so I clicked on it to check what it was and it said I had to confirm my date of birth to view it. I didn’t want to give Twitter my details so I just selected 1/1/00 thinking I was being smart - and it automatically locked my account saying that I wasn’t 13 when I opened it so I have to get my parents permission!

In the process of getting it restored but I had to agree they could delete everything I posted when I was underage - that’s not the end of the world because it’s only everything from about 10 years ago. Just annoying.

Someone had posted something which was flagged in the tweet as adult content - so I clicked on it to check what it was and it said I had to confirm my date of birth to view it. I didn’t want to give Twitter my details so I just selected 1/1/00 thinking I was being smart - and it automatically locked my account saying that I wasn’t 13 when I opened it so I have to get my parents permission!

In the process of getting it restored but I had to agree they could delete everything I posted when I was underage - that’s not the end of the world because it’s only everything from about 10 years ago. Just annoying.

1672865825088.gif

So they kinda know your age, but ask you anyway?

Not sure about these customs
-

Driving home this evening, pouring rain, hopped on the fwy, a lot of folks just flying down that thing. Never ceases to amaze me.

Definitely going to be careful driving on the wet roads..

I’ve seen a bunch of Dodge Chargers do burnouts just because the roads are slick, smh. I get that it’s fun but damn dude, it’s raining and we all want to get home in one piece.

Got my lil nephew Thor's hammer for Christmas. Got him Captain America's shield for his birthday. If he ever decides to dress up as Endgame Captain America in the future he's all set with the accessories. Hammer weighs a good 5lbs & is bigger than lil man himself :lol:
20230103_181618.jpg

Thats the harry potter butter beer cup.

Did u go to the studios to get it or somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom