the thread about nothing...

This AT&T girl that’s on tv annoys me.

You would think she had the wagon the way she got all up in arms to force AT&T to only do waist and up commercials for her. #whowasgassinher

Would you believe me if I told you they used to mistreat redheads and called them ginger in reference to the word that has the exact same letters but the opening g and the n switch places?
I know redheads are misconceived or generalized as gingers which technically are not but somehow stuck. anyways, I love both whether they are redheads or gingers. the ones that seem to be always distinguished are the blonds.

also, never knew they were mistreated as what you are saying. was there a reason or origin to that? be curious to know.

Me and my girlfriend have planned a European vacation between September 10-17.

I’m strongly considering popping the question and we’re both fans of Norm MacDonald—do I propose on 9/11?

is there a way go can get hold of Norm while you are in Europe?

Flww2zEWIAE5xWR

Had some authentic pupusas (with cheese, meat and beans inside) from a Salvadoran girl who looks like Reese Witherspoon. No joke, she’s a Latina version of her except she got a little more weight on her and a fat mass. Anyway, the tent she set up on the street gets plenty of customers and she usually sells out of food by 3pm.

I need to broaden my food palette. I walk by a Mediterranean spot everyday at lunch, bout to just pop in and ask what’s a good start for a newbie. Same thing with Indian food. I know my uncultured self is missing out on some good food. Taquerias and Korean bbq spots is all I know outside of standard American food.

im grabbing those all black uptempos, no hesitation
was like the first shoe I fell in love with

all cause of this man right here (Dontae' Jones)
and that miss. st team
black shoes and white socks has always been my thing, always
theres such a 90s vibe to it

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 5.59.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 5.59.12 PM.png

my homie coming up was always stealing stuff/sneakers
tried to get him to get me them but never worked out :lol:

funny enough
i was a huge cincy fan
and all about dermarr johnson
he wore the teal ones that were retro'd in 99/00
couldnt miss out again on those
so I searched for them online in summer 00 and found shoetrends
and copped

but as a result
also how i found NT
uptempos essentially brought me here

I need to broaden my food palette. I walk by a Mediterranean spot everyday at lunch, bout to just pop in and ask what’s a good start for a newbie. Same thing with Indian food. I know my uncultured self is missing out on some good food. Taquerias and Korean bbq spots is all I know outside of standard American food.
some good food? you are missing a lot buddy ! go out and explore everything you haven't heard off from your typical food. biggest thing you have to get rid of is cultural bias. you won't enjoy the food if you have certain reservations. all I can say is, be adventurous.

Back
Top Bottom