the thread about nothing...

Bizarre Foods & Eden Eats were some good shows that put you onto some dishes from other countries.
Man I still want to try some shark n’ bake sandwiches from the beaches of Trinidad & Tobago. I think NYC has a chain that specializes in that.

@ace TURBO UNO TURBO UNO If you guys ever need recs on Indian dishes, holla at your boy.
Will do young man, thank you!

That dic brought back memories...pause
Yeah, I chuckled at that one even as a kid, lol.

Wordle 568 2/6

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

353B2B0F-2646-4A51-A3DF-A9AC1EF237A6.jpeg

The motorcyclist clinging to life is my 39 year old co-worker. I just found out they amputated one of his legs. I feel terrible for him & his family.
Screenshot_20230108_140907_WhatsApp.jpg

Never caught trout or salmon. I've only done fishing by the piers here. The usual suspects are Perch, Walleye, or Crappie.

I was just wondering because I saw some dude in Milwaukee on YouTube sight fishing for brown trout right off a sidewalk on the lake and he was killing it.

I need to broaden my food palette. I walk by a Mediterranean spot everyday at lunch, bout to just pop in and ask what’s a good start for a newbie. Same thing with Indian food. I know my uncultured self is missing out on some good food. Taquerias and Korean bbq spots is all I know outside of standard American food.
Food tours in countries outside the US has broadened my palette and showed me we all eat pretty much the same stuff. The main differences are how its seasoned and prepared. A good tour guide will help you get past the presentation and unfamiliar names, and maybe even gain an appreciation based on cultural significance.

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom