the thread about nothing...

59412p2rqay51.jpg

I remember when my child was a toddler and was on a stroller and got excited with a dog that he saw in public and started to kick the dog. then this Karen stranger that has nothing to do with the dog went ballistic as if murder has been committed and started raging in public. :rofl:

Would you guys let someone 51 yrs old male and I'm 38 yrs old got my own place .. he does drugs he cleans and does the dishes he gets a pension check from his father question is would you let him stay with you if he pays you monthly about $320 - $450 and I'm on a fixed income.. someone told me the money ain't that important

Going to Austin in 2 weeks for a bachelor party. Never been, any recommendations

Need some strip club recommendations also.

Yea, when you’re just driving at your own leisure, every light just seems to be timed perfectly at green.

The same could not be said when you’re pressed for time.

Bought an Amiri hoodie 3 months ago
Wore it a couple times and then I couldn’t find it
I looked for it everywhere and asked my sister if she had seen it. She said no
Today it miraculously appears in the washing machine. It’s all faded and smells like smoke (I don’t smoke and she does)
I ask her, did you have the hoodie. She’s like naw I just saw it laying there so I put it to wash.
I’m definitely salty. One cuz she took it and two cuz she lying about it. 😒
End rant*

Is this a family member?

Either way, the answer is no :lol:

Unless you need the money to make your mortgage, why have a roommate if you don't need one?

Nah he's not a family member. I met him through a friend that ain't got they stuff together they both going head to head it seem like

Last edited:
Bought an Amiri hoodie 3 months ago
Wore it a couple times and then I couldn’t find it
I looked for it everywhere and asked my sister if she had seen it. She said no
Today it miraculously appears in the washing machine. It’s all faded and smells like smoke (I don’t smoke and she does)
I ask her, did you have the hoodie. She’s like naw I just saw it laying there so I put it to wash.
I’m definitely salty. One cuz she took it and two cuz she lying about it. 😒
End rant*

**** could be worse, bro. At least your sister isn’t leaving her 13 &15 year old kids alone in the house for 3-5 days at a time so she could be with some dude she’s banging. I really wanna slap that ***** but I recognize she’s only harming herself. The kids can’t stand her and they’ll likely move out as soon as they turn 18.

Back
Top Bottom