the thread about nothing...

Huge Kid Rock fans, YUGE.
More like red wine and charcuterie for lunch. Ain’t nobody’s Dad got a problem with her. :lol:

B59D88A2-0EF0-4A5B-8E0A-2421C478B312.gif

Why would you be passed out in an alley? Lol
The seizures basically incapacitate me for about half an hour to 45 minutes from what I’m told, and I don’t remember anything whatsoever afterwards. Yesterday for example, my recollection is that I was walking over to the cinema from my job, then the next thing I’m in the ER

Apparently for most of it, I was halfway non-responsive and the other half mumbling delusional nonsense with my eyes barely open

The seizures basically incapacitate me for about half an hour to 45 minutes from what I’m told, and I don’t remember anything whatsoever afterwards. Yesterday for example, my recollection is that I was walking over to the cinema from my job, then the next thing I’m in the ER

Apparently for most of it, I was halfway non-responsive and the other half mumbling delusional nonsense with my eyes barely open
I remember our cousin suffering a lot from seizures when she was a kid. horrible sight that we couldn't understand before.

Back
Top Bottom