the thread about nothing...

lurhozykjr7d1.webp

That’s a rough situation but saying she caused his cancer is a stretch.
Also, like dudes aren't responsible for their actions? He chose her....

I have yet to really know of a chick that changes her stripes. Gotta know what to look for.

Story time!

So I was adopted and didn’t really have a close relationship with my biological family. Never met my bio father and never lived with my bio mother.

Recently I’ve connected with several family members that didn’t know I existed. My great grandpa had 4 sons; my grandpa died when I was 4 so I didn’t get to know him at all. The last remaining brother sent me this newspaper clipping about my grandpa. Absolutely blows my mind. Dude was a damn war hero. I knew he was a pilot in the navy but had no idea he was stationed on Pearl Harbor and had 18 battle engagements :wow:

IMG_4392.jpeg

that's cool he sent you that, you're grandpa was built different. imagine being young af doing that in an 80 year old plane today.

Cannot fathom any of it. Killing humans, watching your friends die, surviving attacks on damn aircraft carriers. Then just coming home and starting a family like nothing happened :wow:

From talking with my aunts, they said he came back exactly the same as before he left. Kind hearted, caring, always smiling, always willing to help people out. Def built different. Answered the call, never complained, and came back alive.

Never complain about the mods we have here. I just got banned from Tesla model 3 sub for a month. Someone posted pics of their vandalized car. I commented "hate to see that. It's like there's a cult of people that hate Tesla"
Going back and forth with a mod now. Taking about it's hate speech. I'm standing in solidarity with dude.

Last edited:
Cannot fathom any of it. Killing humans, watching your friends die, surviving attacks on damn aircraft carriers. Then just coming home and starting a family like nothing happened :wow:

From talking with my aunts, they said he came back exactly the same as before he left. Kind hearted, caring, always smiling, always willing to help people out. Def built different. Answered the call, never complained, and came back alive.

My grandma re married a guy who was older, dude was super chill and a hell of a guy. He was at Normandy and remained the same after too.

All the guys I know my age who are combat vets are a total mess now. They all regret enlisting.

One of them just yesterday showed up to work drunk to drive a dump truck and he’s been drunk all week. It’s a small company, his brothers work there and his parents live down the road and we know them too. It’s to the point where an intervention is in the works with his parents and the owner.

I think the people like your grandpa felt validated after as they should be.

Back
Top Bottom