the thread about nothing...

Wordle 729 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

IMG_3201.jpeg

took my son out today to have some burger, he beat the hell out of me when I was messing with him that he missed his chance when he initially said NO and when I said I was going to have meself some burger, he got upset and punched me a lot. said, nice way to treat your father on fathers' day, then he stopped. he's a lot closer to his mom. I'm just his play buddy.
Well he loves you and you’re his father i don’t think it gets much sweeter and the mom thing i understand

work

what sites/apps/programs do you use for project management.....I use excel for myself only.....i'm told I should use monday.com or something similar that myself and team can all use, see update etc

any recommendations? monday is looking good at first glance...

work

what sites/apps/programs do you use for project management.....I use excel for myself only.....i'm told I should use monday.com or something similar that myself and team can all use, see update etc

any recommendations? monday is looking good at first glance...

Tools are only as good as how consistency youll
use them and whether you can get the whole team to commit to using it.

I’ve found shared google sheets as the best way to start and then progress to other tools once their is full buy in from everyone

Tools are only as good as how consistency youll
use them and whether you can get the whole team to commit to using it.

I’ve found shared google sheets as the best way to start and then progress to other tools once their is full buy in from everyone

great tip...so true...for myself I 'm very organized with outlook category color flagging and matching that in excel with details/color and updating on regular basis....i know i'd use it daily, whatever system we agree on.......but feel my team won't be as warm to it, thats why i'm wondering what is best, I want them to see its value and engage

i'm not familiar with sheets...will checkout it out!

Back
Top Bottom