the thread about nothing...

1686959913013.gif
That is exactly what I thought of :lol:

Asked a girl out at her workplace, we are vibing but she has a 5-year-old son.

I'm an immature 30-year-old, with two older sisters (33 and 36) who are married. Me and the girl were straight up from the start. Seems like I found a viable friend though :lol:

Anyone ever make a purchase through Instagram? On IG it’s showing an item is in stock, but when you go to the company’s site it’s out of stock. I wanna try for it just to see, but iffy about IGs refund process.

My middle kid is sitting his driving test right now.y wife is following it along on Apple’s find my friends thing. Pretty crazy how you can do that.

I’m pretty confident you can’t tell how well he’s doing but she thinks she can and it’s not helping her anxiety about it.

Passed though! Pretty good for a fairly crash course. He only really started practicing in earnest a few weeks ago and he aced it.

I feel bad though that we had his car scrapped 2 weeks ago - turns out I bought a lemon. The engine and body were good but underneath it was rotten and not economically repairable. Searching for another one now.

First world problems. I hate feeling selfish ungrateful but THEY always put me in this situation. My fam dont know me AT ALL. I told fam a few years back i don't want gifts anymore i just want to go out to dinner or top golf things like that because "thoughtful," gifts for dads are always some **** i have to do...lawnmowers, tools **** i have to put together and do a task with after..... grateful for the gifts but annoyed they haven't learned me just a little. My mom and daughter are gift givers they want the recognition of giving a gift..cool i get it told em hardline tshirts, hoodies, colognes, and fitteds im a simple man thats all i want!!!

This year they wake me up a day early on my day off at 4am with with a big *** stack of meat and a damn wood pellet grill, but hey i can hook it up to my phone and check temperature from the couch. I sound like the most ungrateful person ever but bruh this ain't thoughtful this just mean i got up before the sun to use tools and cook meat 😡

Forgot to mention, I already got 3 grills! Got me out here like Paul Wall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom