the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20230621_154430_Chrome.jpg
:lol:

Is it weird I don’t give a damn about that submarine? Chris Paul getting traded is bigger news, imo.
I dont think anyone truly “cares” like their families or those involved would care. If anything for most people its just an interesting story.
Leave it to my boss to bring that up as a small topic convo during out meeting today.

Even went back to the topic like 10 minutes after initially bringing it up.

I be thinking people really don’t like me
Bruh, today was a comapny wide meeting. Folks who email me and call me looking to make the impossible happen looked me dead in my face today and didn't break stride. Like I didn't exist.

I know them mofos don't like me. I don't care THAT much. But best believe them favors gonna be harder to come by. So yeah, I care a little.

I really love kanye's music. I don't think I'm ever gonna stop listening to it. I'm not sure how i feel about this.

Seriously, kanye and Mike Jackson are probably my favorite artist of all time. Awkward.

speaking about that submersible incident, why should the regular person care about saving a few millionaire/billionaire people that are burning money just because they could and get everybody come to save them? are they going to get billed for all the trouble and expenses they caused? I don't mean to be indifferent but......

speaking about that submersible incident, why should the regular person care about saving a few millionaire/billionaire people that are burning money just because they could and get everybody come to save them? are they going to get billed for all the trouble and expenses they caused? I don't mean to be indifferent but......

I would assume/hope that they are heavily insured to cover such costs. I don't know how many super-deep-sea-diving rescue personnel there are on the planet, unless James Cameron is gonna go down there solo. If one of Bezos/Elon's rich people space fun rides drifts out into or beyond orbit, I would hope that the expense required to do a space launch recovery mission would not be spent by the public. You gotta take such possibilities into account when you decide to do something like this, and I think it's beyond reasonable expectation to assume that someone's coming down after you if the aftermarket game controller that steers the thing gives out mid journey.

Back
Top Bottom