the thread about nothing...

Hey bros meeting up with this chick tonight at a coffee shop around 8ish, trying to parlay into a bar with some drinks in the mix, should i change the setting before or during?

Vabbing" is a portmanteau of "vagina" and "dabbing,"because to vab, you use your natural body fluids — specifically vaginal discharge and secretions — as perfume, dabbing it behind your ears and on your wrists where you'd traditionally wear fragrance.

Never understood this, I guess until now.
20230719_173410.jpg

Exactly why I hate going to Walmart. Only went there out of convenience. These 3 ladies arguing about who was in line first. Loud! Just when we all thought it was over, one of the ladies starts it up again. Then has the nerve to say “why are you still talking?” 😂

Exactly why I hate going to Walmart. Only went there out of convenience. These 3 ladies arguing about who was in line first. Loud! Just when we all thought it was over, one of the ladies starts it up again. Then has the nerve to say “why are you still talking?” 😂

Damn! :lol:

I like going to one that’s kinda far out. There’s a guy outside who usually sells some really good cologne on the low low. He gets tester bottles from the nearby mall. Been copping Armani code, Versace and others for $30 a bottle 🔥🔥🔥

Damn! :lol:

I like going to one that’s kinda far out. There’s a guy outside who usually sells some really good cologne on the low low. He gets tester bottles from the nearby mall. Been copping Armani code, Versace and others for $30 a bottle 🔥🔥🔥
still waiting for my Michael Malul collection to arrive. too bad I couldn't complete the collection since 1 of the 4 fragrances are out of stock. couldn't pay for the 50ml since I would get an earful from the wife from my excessive purchases this month alone. guess I'm going thru that phase again.

Never understood this, I guess until now.
20230719_173410.jpg

bro i'm hella slow. been staring at this photo for at least 4-5 minutes trying to make sense of it but drawing a blank. is it showing how NFL divisions don't make any sense geographically?

still waiting for my Michael Malul collection to arrive. too bad I couldn't complete the collection since 1 of the 4 fragrances are out of stock. couldn't pay for the 50ml since I would get an earful from the wife from my excessive purchases this month alone. guess I'm going thru that phase again.
You need a “guy” like the one I deal with. I haven’t seen him in a few weeks though, hope he didn’t get fired or caught by the po-po for slanging outside.

Back
Top Bottom