the thread about nothing...

xyeqirsju3db1.png

Last edited:
bro i'm hella slow. been staring at this photo for at least 4-5 minutes trying to make sense of it but drawing a blank. is it showing how NFL divisions don't make any sense geographically?
Dallas and Carolina should switch spot to make the regional alignment right.
Yep, honestly the only team that doesn't fit is Dallas. There's no way the NFL would give up the Dallas Philly or Dallas NYG rivalry though.

If folks are confused by thr Colts placement, trust me, Indiana is the South of the Midwest.

FLIFF IS FRAUD. Do not Use the App!

See below, the cardinals won the game but they took my Fliff Cash anyway.

View attachment 3151286

i think its time you stop gambling if you dont understand how gambling works fam

Cards won by 2 runs 6-4

you had cards to win by 2.5 which would technically be 3 runs - Hence why you lost THEY only won by 2

Now if you had the Cards -2.5 on Tuesday 7/18 you would have cashed since Cards won 5-2

you gambling $3 so take it on the chin

So a moment ago, I saw a really good gif that I wanted to post, but it ended with a dude flipping off the camera. So I opted out because it’s inappropriate. Why did he have to ruin it? :frown:

not sure if serious, but you took run line, cards had to win by 2.5.

1689876624584.png

i think its time you stop gambling if you dont understand how gambling works fam

Cards won by 2 runs 6-4

you had cards to win by 2.5 which would technically be 3 runs - Hence why you lost THEY only won by 2

Now if you had the Cards -2.5 on Tuesday 7/18 you would have cashed since Cards won 5-2

you gambling $3 so take it on the chin

Yea I just noticed lol, clicked on the wrong thing. Fat thumbs.. small screen over here :rofl:

I would never put my real cash in Fliff anyway. I only use the $5 that they keep giving you after u use it. 🤣

Last edited:
I don’t get what’s so hard about making a really good burger at home it’s the easiest thing.

Fire up the grill
Cook for 5-7 mins a high quality patty
Mayo/butter a bun grill that up 30 seconds
lettuce
tomato
onion
secret sauce

Even making fries at home is easy. Like most things I can’t make better at home like pasta, pizza, etc it requires some skill. Burgers tho is like putting together absolute basics.

c flyness c flyness They got some retro Trapper Keepers at Walmart again. Might have to cop one just cuz I always wanted one back in the day.

I always figured a home burger not at home was what you were paying for. It was the $9 fries that took me out. Like I accidentally walked into a Mclaren dealership. "Im sorry. Im in the wrong place."
I’ve done the “oh, I got an important phone call” and walk out quickly 😂 They’re buggin on those $9 fries.

Back
Top Bottom