the thread about nothing...

That’s probably what they told their parents if they came across a tube laying around 😂
Real talk, my cool grey 11 lows are squeaky than a mother flounder. I bought either the air blast thing or lube online. Forgot exactly which one it was. Haven't tried it yet tho. Gotta look for the can.

Real talk, my cool grey 11 lows are squeaky than a mother flounder. I bought either the air blast thing or lube online. Forgot exactly which one it was. Haven't tried it yet tho. Gotta look for the can.
I thought removing the insole and putting in some baby power where the air bags were was the fix? I might have my Jordans confused. Man, they’re so expensive there’s no reason to still have to work on them :lol:

I thought removing the insole and putting in some baby power where the air bags were was the fix? I might have my Jordans confused. Man, they’re so expensive there’s no reason to still have to work on them :lol:
Sometimes the powder works. Didn't work on the lows tho so I bought the can recommended in one of these threads. Haven't gotten around to spraying it yet tho.

Yea, JB needs to fix the squeaky issues and the mysterious glittering as well. I've had shoes squeak b4 but usually go a way after a couple days or with the baby powder, but theses cg 11 lows sound like I stepped out the pool with them :lol:

They got a trailer for SAW X where he’s taking revenge on the folks that done his cancer treatment
In the trailer they didn’t take the tumor out

You know the tumor of the cancer that he was misdiagnosed of having in the first ****ing place
Dude was coughing up blood from some other **** in this franchise :lol: :lol:

I guess it’s a prequel to the first one
As much as Tobin Bell loves doing these movies I can’t complain and say do something else

They got a trailer for SAW X where he’s taking revenge on the folks that done his cancer treatment
In the trailer they didn’t take the tumor out

You know the tumor of the cancer that he was misdiagnosed of having in the first ****ing place
Dude was coughing up blood from some other **** in this franchise :lol: :lol:

I guess it’s a prequel to the first one
As much as Tobin Bell loves doing these movies I can’t complain and say do something else
They caught up with fast X..

I'm waiting for the cross-over movie..

Fast SAW

The-Shining-Bear-Man.jpg

Back
Top Bottom