the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 - 2023-07-28T195151.124 (1).jpg

I remember when the most recent second live action ninja turtles film came out you could airbnb their lair for like a dollar a day

Barbie was actually not that bad. It was entertaining in a dumb way and Margot Robbie was the perfect casting choice. However, I think it’s one of those movies where you enjoy it on the first watch then it’ll get old quickly on rewatches.

I got 1, can’t let myself not play when it gets up. Charlie Bucket didn’t take that quarter dollar home he bought a Wonka bar.

I was with a can of paint thinner, rag, and my 5 in 1 tool for about an hour today getting the little specks on the floor and catching a buzz. Was too lazy to lay paper in the entire house 😂

Ahhh man, lol. Laying paper/tape is the first thing you doooo. I get it though, those steps are a pain to do if you don’t like it. I’ve always been good at prepping so it never feels like a chore to me. My dad and bro would let me do the most complex patterns because they knew they didn’t have the patience for it 😂

Ahhh man, lol. Laying paper/tape is the first thing you doooo. I get it though, those steps are a pain to do if you don’t like it. I’ve always been good at prepping so it never feels like a chore to me. My dad and bro would let me do the most complex patterns because they knew they didn’t have the patience for it 😂
I actually enjoy laying paper. Something therapeutic about it. But I just got back from vacation last week and was like, f it, I'm just gonna tape off the quarter rounds and go with the drop clothes. Usually only a move I do if I'm pressed for time.

I actually enjoy laying paper. Something therapeutic about it. But I just got back from vacation last week and was like, f it, I'm just gonna tape off the quarter rounds and go with the drop clothes. Usually only a move I do if I'm pressed for time.

Totally understandable. I do the same drop clothes move when it’s just rolling/cutting walls with no baseboards. Also if they’re not paying much, like when I do college dorms. It’s just a “clean up” for the next crop of kids coming in.

Back
Top Bottom