the thread about nothing...

Is my brother's birthday today and I rarely talk to that man. Probably haven't seen him in almost 4 years now...
One can severe ties with family only when the reasons for doing so are valid. Generally, it is considered a major sin to cut family ties in Islam. This applies to every family member, including: grandparents, uncles and aunts, parents, children, brothers, sisters, etc.

One of the main goals with which the Prophet (ﷺ) came is to preserve the family ties.

Adding a comments section to real estate apps would be all jokes and would also fix the housing market.

“Trash *** kitchen”
“Interior design by Austin Powers”
“500K for a house that hasn’t been updated since the Clinton administration”

2100_001.jpg

Didn't know their was a need for speed movie. It's not too good, I can't remember which game I played it's based on

Man, I wore out a PC Magazine demo of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit when I was a kid. Didn't have any gaming systems growing up, so that was my only means of gaming. That and a demo of Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now.

Man, I wore out a PC Magazine demo of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit when I was a kid. Didn't have any gaming systems growing up, so that was my only means of gaming. That and a demo of Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now.

Maaaaaan you took me right back to my childhood. I remember the exact carmageddon demo. I had it too.

My pc magazine over play was the 1st Diablo game. The demo woould only let you go inside 1 dungeon. But after you beat it, it the inside would upgrade and you could still upgrade all your weapons and armor. Must have played it a good 300 hours growing up :lol:

Maaaaaan you took me right back to my childhood. I remember the exact carmageddon demo. I had it too.

My pc magazine over play was the 1st Diablo game. The demo woould only let you go inside 1 dungeon. But after you beat it, it the inside would upgrade and you could still upgrade all your weapons and armor. Must have played it a good 300 hours growing up :lol:
same here. the early years of pc gaming before they went mainstream. not to mention games can actually run on simple emulation thru pc hardware and much faster than consoles. fun times.

Batista and Cena are better actor than The Rock. Rock is himself in every film/show.
any of the 3 won't win major awards although I feel Batista would be a bit better than the Rock. Cena, Stone Cold and Kane though are below them. Hulkster though is just plain terrible.

Back
Top Bottom