the thread about nothing...

We used to love Tuesday because that was popcorn chicken day (honey mustard of course). Italian Dunker Mondays.

Then we had an essential Bad Foods line where you could buy Dominos pizza slices Tuesday, Papa John’s pizza slices Thursday. All the pop or lemonade Crystal Light you’d want. Cookies, etc.

I don’t even know what these kids need Uber Eats for other than dumb, fake clout, “Look I got Outback Steakhouse.”

We used to love Tuesday because that was popcorn chicken day (honey mustard of course). Italian Dunker Mondays.

Then we had an essential Bad Foods line where you could buy Dominos pizza slices Tuesday, Papa John’s pizza slices Thursday. All the pop or lemonade Crystal Light you’d want. Cookies, etc.

I don’t even know what these kids need Uber Eats for other than dumb, fake clout, “Look I got Outback Steakhouse.”
Yeah, this is why parents of obese kids are still pissed at Michelle Obama.

Yeah, this is why parents of obese kids are still pissed at Michelle Obama.
This was the case during Bush and Obama. Food/calories were worse with Bush even. Not that school lunches really can be completely altered by the President or his wife even if it's a priority.

The kids aren't obese by the one meal they eat at middle and high school, that's a cop out for the other two square meals a day.

This is why it's silly for people to be upset about this.

It literally costs over $20 to order a combo from Mcdonald's on DoorDash. I wouldn't order that for myself.

There's not that many parents who are coming out of pocket to order lunch when they can eat for a low cost at school.

Maybe exceptions can be made if it’s some boy or girl’s bday, because the school knows those dates, and yeah just have it dropped off. But random meals for the whole student body at any time on any day? :lol:

IF they were to let kids get food it would have to be a designated and supervised pick spot that they could ONLY go to at designated lunch times. But there is SO MUCH MORE to worry about in school than kids getting Doordash.
That's how it is at my daughter's high school. Driver doesnt even get inside the building they have a little vestibule set up. She said kids steal food from it tho 🤣, plus sophomores and up can leave campus for lunch. She said it doesnt make sense to pay all that extra money to have chic fil a delivered when its 2 minutes up the street, proud moment for ya boy right there 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

That's how it is at my daughter's high school. Driver doesnt even get inside the building they have a little vestibule set up. She said kids steal food from it tho 🤣, plus sophomores and up can leave campus for lunch. She said it doesnt make sense to pay all that extra money to have chic fil a delivered when its 2 minutes up the street, proud moment for ya boy right there 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

This always blows my mind. There wasn't a fast food restaurant within a 15 minute drive of my country-*** high school, not that I would have had the cash to buy fast food lunch anyway.

d49f4a9a91748b9aff4e92122d7114af.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I like Capoeira, I'm not convinced of it's effectiveness against other forms of martial arts. You take your eyes off your opponent far to often for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom