the thread about nothing...

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

I think I experienced the weirdest flirt/opening conversation I’ve ever had this weekend.

Was at a party with a close friend/coworker and she ended up running into an acquaintance from a year or 2 ago when she was heavily on coke.
She brings over this acquaintance, who awkwardly stares me down and says in a weird ‘flowery’ tone “guys say I have crazy eyes but wooow yours look totally dead. Come dance with me.”

Huh? :lol:
What sort of psych ward tactics are this? I wasn’t sure if I should be offended or flattered.

I think I experienced the weirdest flirt/opening conversation I’ve ever had this weekend.

Was at a party with a close friend/coworker and she ended up running into an acquaintance from a year or 2 ago when she was heavily on coke.
She brings over this acquaintance, who awkwardly stares me down and says in a weird ‘flowery’ tone “guys say I have crazy eyes but wooow yours look totally dead. Come dance with me.”

Huh? :lol:
What sort of psych ward tactics are this? I wasn’t sure if I should be offended or flattered.
Classic “Neg”! in loser pickup-artist circles 😄
Confusion and misdirection to create uncertainty (thereby making decisions suggestible).
Did it work? 😄

Back
Top Bottom