the thread about nothing...

Welp it suppose to reach 90 today
It’s supposed to be like that tomorrow as well then it’s cooling off the rest of the week

EB5F39A9-2D64-4C93-8506-CA4380B3A5B1.jpeg

We also need a back story on this right here asap
Get this man on camera

Doing some cleaning/laundry/organizing in anticipation of seasons actually starting to change. I think I have a hoodie problem. Anyone else have way more hoodies than you need? Do I have an issue, or are y’all in the same boat? This is just hoodies, not crews, sweaters, other fleece, jackets, or coats.

083F45CF-9AC9-4706-8E54-BC1BE34E7625.jpeg

Went for a little miniature golf today. The GF took me as part of my pre b-day celebration (I don't celebrate my b-day but I thought it was nice of her to take me). Beat her down by 15 strokes and later went to the arcade.

We stumbled upon The Simpsons Arcade game. Couldn't believe that game was released by in 1991. Time sure does fly. I remember playing that game as a teen in the mid 90's when my sister worked at Chuck E Cheese. Me and my brother used to pick up my sister from work and my mom would stay in the car while me and my brother played until her shift ended. The manager used to hook us up with free tokens from time to time.

I swear once I swiped that card to play my 12-13 year old self came back to life.

I actually beat the game which is something I've never done. Took me about 45 minutes and about 6-7 swipes on that card. The GF chipped in and helped me out to which was cool.

It’s supposed to be like that tomorrow as well then it’s cooling off the rest of the week

EB5F39A9-2D64-4C93-8506-CA4380B3A5B1.jpeg

We also need a back story on this right here asap
Get this man on camera
The hands are always a dead give away....and his skin is AMAZING. pause.

Back
Top Bottom