the thread about nothing...

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

Went trail riding again yesterday. I kept ****** around with them 4-wheelers and found out. Got a little over confident and rolled it coming down an incline wrong. It was a slow roll, so we good. Didn't get mud in my hair this time tho. :pimp:

NT was ******* thick Doja. Then she got caught up in some internet stuff with WS, I think(don't really know the whole story.), got released by the Black Delegation, signed with white folks, became a POP star, lost weight and just be out here on some wild **** now.

Can somebody explain to me why she's a thing?

This isn't the first time she did some weird **** with white supremacists, right?

she makes great music

but she always double down on the racist **** + she said she dgaf about losing fans etc.

Tbh I can understand her not caring about fans. They can be weird *** people sometimes. Sometimes people are fans for every reason except the person they’re supposed to be a fan of.

Tbh I can understand her not caring about fans. They can be weird *** people sometimes. Sometimes people are fans for every reason except the person they’re supposed to be a fan of.
Well in this case, she’s ****ing crazy too.

Can somebody explain to me why she's a thing?

This isn't the first time she did some weird **** with white supremacists, right?

She went from her thick *** in Juicy to this.
She just a weirdo now. People dig the whole rebellious, **** what everyone thinks kinda vibe she got.

Back
Top Bottom