the thread about nothing...

Thanks. NGL, I'm concerned. Trying not to be, but I'm already a worrywart.
That you don't get to find out the results for that long sucks I assume that is probably the worst of it, if swelling's gone down maybe it's good as a sign potentially, I don't know.

I went to the store and some dude in the parking lot asked me for money so he could eat. I felt bad and gave him $3. He didn’t thank me and I just shrugged it off like whatever, I hope he eats. I shop a few stores and I still see him asking others. Cool. I walk out and sure enough he asks me if I have any money so he could eat. I politely remind him that I gave him some earlier and he didn’t even let me finish telling him that before he asked the person behind me the same question. My bro then told him “you don’t remember us giving you money?”. Dude flat out ignored and just continued asking everyone that walked out the door for money. Welp, he might not like my reply the next time he asks me since he’s so forgetful. “**** out my face” sounds about right :lol:

eh8gf08lpatb1.png

I went to the store and some dude in the parking lot asked me for money so he could eat. I felt bad and gave him $3. He didn’t thank me and I just shrugged it off like whatever, I hope he eats. I shop a few stores and I still see him asking others. Cool. I walk out and sure enough he asks me if I have any money so he could eat. I politely remind him that I gave him some earlier and he didn’t even let me finish telling him that before he asked the person behind me the same question. My bro then told him “you don’t remember us giving you money?”. Dude flat out ignored and just continued asking everyone that walked out the door for money. Welp, he might not like my reply the next time he asks me since he’s so forgetful. “**** out my face” sounds about right :lol:
I have encountered that kind of panhandlers quite a few times. one in particular was this mid-age russian woman who does the same thing as you describe but was stinky as hell. this went on for years and was surprised to be alive even during the middle of the pandemic. I don't see her anymore since the time my son and I stopped going to his martial arts class. who knows what happened to that woman.

At this point i dont try to keep track of what people do with the money. If someone hits me up for gas but the gas station is next to a liquor store im not watching and saying he better not go in there as Im filling up, that used to be me. I already know what it is now they probably will hit up every person that comes in or out, they probably wont buy food with that money, they probably wont get gas, if I have it to give I give up the few dollars and just let it go word to Elsa.

Round 2 of covid hasnt been nearly as tough. Im still really sore and weak, and the head cold is crazy feel like my head is going to pop. The first go round i literally thought I was dying tho. Thing that makes it worse this time around also is Colorado doesnt make emoloyers pay for you being out with covid anymore i have to use up my sick time, even though theres a 99.9999 probability i got sick at work 😡😡😡

Back
Top Bottom