the thread about nothing...

I was surprised to see more kids than last year but probably still less than 20 overall. I wasn't expecting much so everybody literally got like 4-5 pieces of candy.

1w72na7v5rxb1.jpg

Lady on the train didn't have a ticket because her phone died. Conductor asked her to charge it and show her ticket she said "I don't feel like it" but ma'am you need to pay your fare "look, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you sir" :rofl:
At least there was even a conductor to ask for fare. In Seattle the light rail system is already ridiculous and they are ready to bring back "fare ambassadors" later this month to start checking people for fare again. We shall see what happens as I consistently see bums sleeping on the trains.

At least there was even a conductor to ask for fare. In Seattle the light rail system is already ridiculous and they are ready to bring back "fare ambassadors" later this month to start checking people for fare again. We shall see what happens as I consistently see bums sleeping on the trains.
All the railroads have conductors but the subway doesn't. Most people without the fare on the RR tend to eat a little humble pie but she flipped it :lol:

I stopped dressing up early. I had a really young mom so she was always out being in her early teens and 20s. My Grandma would just never buy me a costume she always had to make it, and by make I mean use old **** from the house. Not like she could sew so I was getting dope *** homemade costumes. Nope, I always had to be an old man wearing my grandpas old clothes grey hair spray for my hair and a pillow in my shirt with suspenders. The last straw was when she tried to send me out as Afro Ghost because they forgot it was Halloween. A white sheet with an afro nah bruh. Grandpa always hooked it up with grips of candy from the store the day after Halloween tho 🤣. Bad memories at the time but I wouldn't trade the laughs and memories i get from them now for anything.

I'm a pretty huge baseball fan (Cubs are my team), and the universe could not have selected two teams that I care less about than the Rangers and the Diamondbacks. Forced myself to watch as much of the LCS as I could to familiarize myself with the teams, but still couldn't get extremely invested in either. Ended up being some great games in the WS, but still can't root for either.

Back
Top Bottom