the thread about nothing...

Fam I got my PTO payed out a few weeks ago and instead of having it as two separate checks the put that and my vacation together I’m think I was going to get double my weekly pay
Taxes ate that **** up

Instructing to just live off dividend payments in the future and even that is taxed at 20%
Your savings account is taxed as well after a 5% APY

We need a whole reset on this ****
The older I get the more I understand when folks complain about their city building tourist attractions instead of fixing the damn road
Next time, when you know you got a big check coming, change your withholdings to 1(idk if you have kids or whatnot) then change it back after the check.

Next time, when you know you got a big check coming, change your withholdings to 1(idk if you have kids or whatnot) then change it back after the check.
Yooo when I was working the medical field my female coworker told me that :lol: :lol:
IDK why I didn’t think of that

I've tried this with a bonus check and feels like they still took out 40 percent for taxes but not the payroll check.

Just double checked, and yep...took a whole 40 percent out that check.

Just noticed them **** took a 401K contribution out that check too. Didn't know or agree to that lol. Definitely can fix that for the next one.

I've tried this with a bonus check and feels like they still took out 40 percent for taxes but not the payroll check.

Just double checked, and yep...took a whole 40 percent out that check.

Just noticed them **** took a 401K contribution out that check too. Didn't know or agree to that lol. Definitely can fix that for the next one.
Depending on how your job does it, bonus checks can be considered supplemental income, thus they hit you with that 40%. Idk what my job got going on. At one point they was giving us cash, then it was deposited with no withholdings and now it get deposited but its not taxed 40%.

at my job you can dump your bonuses and really anything like OT and pto into deferred comp up to 30k a year to avoid taxes.

it should be a law that everyone can do it, especially since most need the extra retirement.

you'll pay taxes on it later but not the crazy high bonus and ot tax.

This show absolutely banged

IMG_2329.jpeg

Coach Taylor got the tomorrow’s newspaper each day and tried to prevent bad things from happening.
fire intro. one of those series that I wouldn't skip the intro part. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose !

why do asian men and women have an obsessions with trying to look sooo young??

like most asian men dont or cant have a beard.... is that because a beard makes you look older???

can someone explain what i am witnessing....

bc there is beauty in youth.

No one should expect anything.

Be happy with what you got.

As an adult, if I really want something, ill go buy it. Anything else is extra.
Are you open to a discussion on this?
Didn't want to jump in and ask a question if you'd rather not.

First off, I don't buy for a second that he just told Smush "You can't talk to me. You need more accolades to talk to me." Not buying that for 2 seconds, not even with a coupon. 🤣
But even assuming it were true, all I take from that is that he didn't like Smush.
There are plenty of people I work with every day that I don't say a *profanity* word to unless it has to do with our job, and even then, I fight through and make it quick.
Kobe didn't like him. Why not? Who gaf? We don't all have to like each other. There are people on here I don't like, and don't like me. And?
Yeah he probably didn't word it like that. He most def didn't like Smush. I think Kobe said his work ethic was lazy, it was many years ago but there are a few stories claiming Kobe & Smush did not get along. And I agree we don't all have to like one another.

String of comments. Should dudes expect anything worthwhile?

deuce king deuce king

Nothing wrong with expecting/wanting a gift for the holidays. Has absolutely nothing to do with manliness, other than to the delusional 'manosphere'/'redpill' community.
Personally I've always made it clear to friends and family that no one should feel pressured to get me any birthday gifts, christmas gifts or whatever because it doesn't matter to me but that doesn't make me more of a man somehow than those who do expect and want gifts.
If I get a cool gift, awesome. If I don't, I couldn't care less. It's all about personal preference and the expectations you set for eachother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom