the thread about nothing...

Screw this arctic blast

Screenshot_20240113_130255_Weather.jpg

body's tired this week bc played ball 3 times on seperate days and capped it off with some training. i really need to take it easy i'm not even planning to play competitively yet :lol:

that's not bad. we had -12 and windchill around -19 yesterday. had to call in sick because the weather's been brutal even for me. my brain even froze and couldn't think yesterday.
what did you guys wore? I wore 3-4 layers of thick clothing yesterday and something for my face and hands. practically the worst winter I have experienced so far compared to the typical winter we had for years. really painful cold and not fun at all.

what did you guys wore? I wore 3-4 layers of thick clothing yesterday and something for my face and hands. practically the worst winter I have experienced so far compared to the typical winter we had for years. really painful cold and not fun at all.
I wear hella layers when it get to 20 and under. When it's around sub zero, I wear 2 jackets and sweatpants over jeans with long john under.

Back
Top Bottom