the thread about nothing...

le38puawk4fc1.webp

Well, fence done - but next time I think I’m paying someone!

Took me most of yesterday and then this morning. I’ve ruined both of my hands breaking up the old concrete to get the stumps of the old posts out. Once they’re out it’s easy work. New posts are curing just now and it’s just a few minutes work to fit the panels in.

IMG_0092.jpeg

Now got to break/cut up all the old stuff and load it into my car.

First I’m going to lie here for a bit…

Well, fence done - but next time I think I’m paying someone!

Took me most of yesterday and then this morning. I’ve ruined both of my hands breaking up the old concrete to get the stumps of the old posts out. Once they’re out it’s easy work. New posts are curing just now and it’s just a few minutes work to fit the panels in.

IMG_0092.jpeg

Now got to break/cut up all the old stuff and load it into my car.

First I’m going to lie here for a bit…
Satisfying though, innit?

i was supposed to go to sleep around 1 in the morning but i just discovered there were ants literally living in my chicago 2 lows. had to get them away from the other pairs and cleaned up a bit. surprisingly though, they didn't try to destroy the other non-nike pairs that i have.

might be a strong reason for me to get each pair their own acrylic box soon

i was supposed to go to sleep around 1 in the morning but i just discovered there were ants literally living in my chicago 2 lows. had to get them away from the other pairs and cleaned up a bit. surprisingly though, they didn't try to destroy the other non-nike pairs that i have.

might be a strong reason for me to get each pair their own acrylic box soon

Or, stay with me here, clean up a bit more?

Back
Top Bottom